Chapter 10

The inside of the jet is a creamy simple color. The seats are just the same, and they recline making the trip more comfortable. The flight is about 11 hours long so I have enough time to do work and relax. I walk over to my bag and grab a file from it. The file contains a peace treaty with the Lycans. Even though we are all pretty much free, there is always a little tension between the two species. I sign the treaty after reading the terms and sign a couple more papers from Grand Dukes around Europe. After three hours I am done signing all the papers concerning my kin and the Lycans. There are still about eight hours left so I order a drink and a meal to keep my mind off of things. Vampires can eat and drink things other than blood, it just doesn't satisfy us the way blood does. I finish my meal and there is still a good amount of time left before we land so I take a nap until we reach our destination.

     I am woken by one of the pilots telling me that we are here. I nod to him and he leaves grabbing my suitcase in the process. I follow him as he takes my bag outside and sits it on the ground. There is a car waiting for me to take me anywhere I want to go. I tell the driver to head towards the castle we have set in America and he does not saying a word to me. We arrive at the castle and I take in its appearance. It is old looking from the outside but when the doors are opened I take on a whole new perspective. White walls and elegant furniture litter the scenery, taking my breath away.

     "Good evening my queen," one of the guards say in an attempt to welcome me.

     "Yes it is isn't it," I say to him and he smiles. I take my things up to my room and set them down. The room itself looks exactly like the one I have in Germany but a little bit bigger. I decide to go for a run to relieve some stress, so I change into some black yoga pants a sports bra and a cropped whit shirt. I grab my sneakers and head outside. I put on the shoes and take off not looking back. The cold wind whips my hair around as I run at full speed. I don't even realize I have stumbled across a pack of Lycans until I hear a low growl.

Xavier's POV

     I thrust my self into her and she moans my name. The sound is amazing coming out of her mouth. I only just met her yesterday in school, she was the new girl and she immediately threw herself at me as every other girl did. I cum into the condom as she finishes with me. We then lay there a few minutes catching our breath before someone knocks on my door interrupting us.

     "What!" I yell to the other side of the door.

     "Alpha, a vampire has just trespassed onto our land. Should we do anything?" He questions and I begin to think. Werewolves don't really have problems with vampires, but none of them has ever come into my land before, so I begin to feel skeptical.

     "Yes, I want you to bring him in for questioning," I answer him and he replies once more.

     "It's a girl sir," he says and I smile. I've always heard rumors about vampires and their gift of beauty. Maybe I'll be able to work a few moves in. I think to myself smirking in pleasure. My wolf growls at me and I just push him away. I get out of bed and get dressed In dark blue jeans and a black T-shirt. I also throw on my leather jacket and black boots ready to speak to the girl. I walk down to the interrogation room where the cells are to hold any unnecessary encounters with rogues. I look through the one way mirror and see the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She's wearing black yoga pants that hug her ass making it look perfect, she's also wearing a crop top and a sports bra underneath. My best friend, and Beta is asking her questions but she never answers them. I chuckle to myself loving how stubborn she is to him, but that won't be the case for me. I walk out into the hallway and come to a door on my left that leads into the room where she is. I knock and Jackson opens the door allowing the girls scent to wash over me, vanilla and citrus. My wolf howls in excitement saying the one word I've been trying to avoid for my whole entire life. MATE!

     I begin to panic, my mate can't be a vampire it's never happened for centuries and I never thought it would happen to me. Even though she's hot and all, I don't want a mate to weigh me down. I already have everything I need, except for our mate, my wolf says to me revealing the truth, but I don't want the truth I want more time to myself. I step in and sit down at the table, waiting for her to say something but she never does. After Jackson leaves I see the realization hit her like a bullet.

     "Your my mate?" She mutters more to herself than to me. She must be as shocked as I was to find out that bit of information. Then in one quick movement she is on her knees beside me holding on to me like her life depends on it. I feel the tingles rush around my body and she let's go from the sensation. "Sorry I shouldn't have done that," her sweet voice says to me and I almost lose control. I watch as she returns to her chair with a sad look on her face.

     "Right anyway let's get to the questions. Why are you on my land?" I ask, she doesn't respond. "Am I going to have to torture the answers out of you?" I ask and she gasps. She stands from her chair and turns to leave but not without saying the one thing that breaks me.

     "I've waited forever for you and you just push me away. I don't know what I did to make you hate me already but I'll get out of your hair," she says and puts her hand on the door knob. "By the way you can address me as queen," she says once more before she leaves the room leaving me speechless. My mate is the queen?