Chapter 26

I walk into the room with Xavier behind me and I close the doors. I walk over to the bed and sit down taking my heels off.

     "Alright, I'm almost certain that Vlad put some clothes in here for us. I'll be right back," I say as I stand from the comfortable bed and walk over to the closet. I scan the clothes looking for anything new. After a few moments my eyes land upon a beautiful gold sequined dress and a black tuxedo and tie. I pull them both out and walk over to Xavier. "Here," I say holding out the tux towards him.

     "Where'd you get this?" He asks surprised by the clothing.

     "I don't know what it is, but my family has this thing where they give me clothing for a certain event. It's actually really helpful because otherwise I'd be in the castle in Germany forever trying to figure out what to wear for the last event," I say with a laugh.

     He takes the tux from me and asks the last question I expected him to ask. "What was the last event?" My smile immediately fades as I think back to my wedding I was forced through. "Sylvia?" He asks placing a hand on my shoulder.

     "Yeah?" I ask hoping he'll leave the subject alone.

     "What was the last event?" He asks once more waiting for my answer.

     "Well...I was kinda forced into a marriage by my father," I say with a squeak. His hand immediately drops to his side with his mouth wide open.

     "You're married!" He shouts and I take a step back ready to protect myself if needed. I try to say something but I'm cut off from my response by his words. "And you didn't tell me! How am I supposed to explain this to my pack? That I can't marry my own mate because of her previous engagement. My pack needs a Luna! How am I supposed to give them one when my mate belongs to anothe--," he shouts again and this time I but in.

     "IM NOT MARRIED!" I scream at him for accusing me of such a thing. "I never got married! I killed the man and my father for you! So don't you ever say I belong to someone else. I belong to you, and you only!" I yell and turn towards the door slipping out into the hallway. I run down the stairs and run outside to the woods for some peace and quiet. I hear Xavier's footsteps behind me as I stop by the tree and climb up into it waiting for him to pass. I don't have enough patience to deal with him at the moment. The leaves crush under his footsteps as he gets closer towards my spot in the trees.

     "Sylvia!" I hear him yell as he continues to look for me. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to jump to conclusions. I should've waited for you to explain. I'm so sorry," he says pouring his heart out. I believe him but my temper might just explode. I hear him start to walk again further off into the distance. I lean my body back against the branch's which proved to be very comfortable. I close my eyes for a few minutes helping the anger boiled up inside dial down. The party didn't start until eleven pm and it was only seven so I was fine on time.

     When I awake my eyes focus on the stars above. I sit up slowly and rub my eyes removing sleep from them. I then swing my legs to the open side of the tree and jump down landing gracefully without a single crunch from the leaves. I turn towards the direction of the castle and start my way back.

     When I emerge from the forest I see the lights from the castle in the distance and a shadow in my room pacing back and forth. I reach the doors and step inside closing them behind me. I go into the kitchen and grab a glass filing it with blood from the fridge. Im going to need it if im going to face Xavier. I turn around an face the oven checking the time, 9:47pm. At least I still have time to change for the party, I think to myself and leave the kitchen heading upstairs to my bedroom as I drain the blood from the clear glass. When I reach my bedroom doors I knock to make sure it's okay to enter.

     I hear heavy footsteps practically run towards the door before it's opened by my mate. I look up at him as he looks down at me and embrace him in a tight hug as if I'll lose him.

     "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have ran out. It was childish and wrong for me to do that to you, you must've been worried," I explain quickly wanting him to hear everything I have to say.

     "You shouldn't be sorry, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have accused you of marriage. Did you really kill them?" He asks.

     "Yes, but they deserved it," I say not wanting to talk about what happened, maybe later, I think.

     "Do you want to talk about it?" He asks.

     "Not right now, maybe later," I say reassuring him, I don't want to keep this dirty secret to myself anymore. I want to be able to open up to him. "We should get ready," I say and remove myself from his warm embrace and close the door that has been open. I place my now empty glass on the nightstand next to the bed and walk into the bathroom. I turn the shower on to the warm side and wait for it to turn warm.

     "Mind if I join you?" I hear Xavier ask from behind me.

     "No, as a matter of fact, I don't mind one bit," I reply bringing a small smile to both our faces. "Can you unzip me?" I ask as I turn around.

     "Course," he says and steps forward bringing his hands to the back of my dress. He slowly zips down and gently grazes his fingers down my spine right where the scar is. I shiver at his touch and feel my wings move beneath my skin as he reaches the end. I turn around immediately and look him in the eyes, for a little while we stare into each other's eyes then he brings his lips closer to mine and I meet him halfway sealing the kiss.

     At first it starts off slow then the heat builds. I wrap my hands tightly around his neck while he brings his arms around my waist. A few seconds pass and I let go from the intensity, I slowly remove the dress from my pale skin just to tease him and turn around still dressed in my undergarments. I open the shower door and bring my hands to my back unclasping my bra and letting it fall to the ground, I slightly hear Xavier's growls while I pull my lace panties down as well. Then I step into the shower closing the door behind me.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
A/N: Hey guys hope you're enjoying the story so far vote and comment let me know what you think I love see what you guys have to say. So onto the real reason for an author's note, I feel like the title for my story doesn't match the story line any more. When I first started this story I went I to it not knowing what would come next you know? So I am going to have a contest! In the comments of this chapter you guys can decide on the new title for this story! It must be original and creative! Whoever I believe is worthy I will make it the new title and dedicate it to the special winner! Good luck and have fun, bye my lovely readers!