Chapter 23

When I wake up in the morning Xavier's arm is wrapped around me and our legs are tangled up. I look over to him and see that he is still sleeping. He looks so peaceful in his sleep, he doesn't have anything to worry about till he wakes. I take my hand and brush his ruffled hair out of his face and instantly his eyes flutter open.

     "What're you doing?" He whispers as I remove my hand.

     "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you," I say meaning every word. It was nice to be able to touch him without question.

     He chuckles, "Don't be sorry. It actually felt kinda nice," he admits taking me by surprise. I thought he might be mad that I woke him.

     "You're not mad that I woke you up?" I ask.

     "No not at all, why would I be?" He asks obviously wondering why I would think that.

     "Well I just thought that you might want more sleep considering that you have an entire pack to worry about," I explain to him.

     "Look, the pack can wait a little longer without me. I'm sure they'll understand," he says with a smile and grabs my hand placing it back in its previous spot. He closes his eyes and I continue brushing his hair back with my fingers. After a little while I fall back asleep with him holding me.

     When I reawaken Xavier is not in the bed and the sun is shining in my eyes. I pull the covers off of me and slip out of bed. I walk to the door and exit the room in search of my mate. I walk downstairs into the kitchen and I am met with the smell of eggs.

     "Dale? I didn't know you could cook," I say as dale turns around facing me.

     "Good morning my queen," he says and I scoff.

      "Whatever. Whatcha makin',?" I ask as my stomach grumbles.

      "The best eggs ever made," he says proudly.

     I laugh, "I'll be the judge of that," I say and grab a plate from the cabinet. I walk over to the stove and grab a few eggs and sit down at the island. I take my fork and pick out a piece and pop it into my mouth.

     "Well?" He asks awaiting my answer.

     "Hmm...it's amazing!" I say excitedly. He laughs and I finish my plate of delicious breakfast. I get up from the table and place my dishes in the dishwasher then grab another plate and fork.

     "Coming back for seconds?" He asks with a smile. I nod my head no as I fill up the new plate.

     "Nope, but Xavier has to try this," I say with a smile. He laughs and I walk off with the hot plate of eggs. I find my way to Xavier's office by following his scent and knock as I reach the door.

     "Come in," he says from the other side. I open the door and enter closing the door behind me.

     "Hey," I say announcing my presence. He looks up from his papers.

     "Well look what we have here," he begins. "My beautiful mate bringing me breakfast in her pajamas," he says and I laugh. He stands from his desk and walks over to me taking the plate and placing it on his desk. "You know, you shouldn't be walking around in those pajamas. They are way to sexy on you," he says and I blush.

     "Yeah well I didn't feel like changing this early," I say defending my case.

     "It's eleven," he states and I laugh.

     "I know, but that's early for me," I say and he chuckles. He leans down and kisses me passionately. Our lips move in sync and he lifts me up. I gasp allowing his tongue to roam my mouth as I wrap my legs around his waist. He walk over to his desk and sets me on top. I move to plate of eggs out of the way as he slowly lays me down on the desk. He releases his lips from mine and begins kissing down my neck in the soft spot just above my collar bone. I moan as he sucks on it a while and I know it'll leave a Hickey.

     A knock on the door stops us both and he groans in annoyance. I laugh at his remark and he pulls me up from the desk. I stand and fix myself up before he walks to the door opening it so only his head pokes out. It is then I notice a quite big bulge showing in his pants.

     He says a few things to the person that I can't make out, but I do know that it is a girl. I hear a low growl erupt from my mouth. I actually didn't expect it, I don't think I've ever been, jealous about anything. He finishes talking and closes the door. He turns to me with a smile but stops when he sees the scowl upon my face.

     "What's wrong?" He ask not understanding.

     "I don't know you tell me. Who's the mysterious girl on the other side of the door?" I question him hoping it's not what I think.

     "Oh that was Macey my sister, she wanted to meet you. But I told her we were busy," he laughs.

     "Oh...well it'd be great to meet her. When can I?" I ask wanting to know my new "family".

     "I told her you were free tomorrow so she'll come by then. Is that okay?" He asks.

     "Yeah that's fine," I say happy it wasn't someone he was with once. I have to stop accusing him or I'll end up in trouble with no good explanation.

     "So," he says coming closer. "Where were we," he begins and I laugh.

     "Woah there mister, you still need to eat your eggs, they're getting cold," I exclaim and he laughs sitting at his desk eating his breakfast. I walk over behind him and wrap my arms around him giving him a kiss on his cheek. "I'm going to go take a shower, see you later," I say and walk to the door and exiting closing the door behind me.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hey guys hope you enjoyed. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 2016...