"Daryl's back by the way, just thought you guys should know so you can tell him that you left his brother out there to die." Axel told the group before he started to make his way back to the camp letting the others deal with the walker, but not before making eye contact with April and giving a slight nod towards her which she gave one back.

The group stared at him before turning their attention to the walker who suddenly looked up at them and started hissing.

April gulped. She had seen walkers before but not up close like this. Her dad had pushed her back protectively before him and the others started to hit the walker. They carried on hitting the thing with all of the weapons they had managed to get before it finally fell to ground.

April sighed in relief thinking the walker was dead. But then April had heard a noise in the bushes which startled everyone, April hid behind her dad again incase another one of them came out, as she was currently weaponless and didn't have anything to defend herself with. 

But after a few seconds of waiting, Daryl Dixon came out the bushes, with his crossbow in tow.

"Son of a bitch. That's my deer!" Daryl exclaimed as he kicked at the headless walker who was laying on the ground, cursing at it whilst he did.

Dale had tried to calm down the Dixon brother but he began to hurl insults at the man, before looking at the deer that was now half eaten.

Daryl had suggested if they could cut around the half eaten deer which April turned away in disgust. There was no way she was going to eat that.

Suddenly the headless walker had started to move his head, startling everyone.

"Come on, people. What the hell?" Daryl said to the group as he went over to it and shot one of his arrows into its head, killing it, before retrieving his arrow out.

"It's gotta be the brain. Don't y'all know nothing?" The man said before waking away and heading back to camp as he shouted for his brother to come over and see him.

April and her dad looked at each other, knowing what this meant, and with everyone else they followed Daryl back into the camp, with Rick putting his arm around April.

They had made it back to the camp and April had made her way over to Carl, Sage and Sophia who were in the RV, passing her mom whilst she did and giving her a hug.

She didn't want to see what Daryl's reaction would be when he finds out everyone left his brother. Knowing it won't be good.

When she entered she saw that Carl and Sophia were playing a game whilst Sage was reading a book. She made her way over to the girl whilst slumping onto a seat in front of her.

Sage looked at her friend and laughed.

"You okay?" She said and April shook her head.

"I just saw Daryl Dixon shoot an arrow at a headless walker." April replied before Sage scrunched up her face in disgust.

"Ew." She said and the girls both laughed.

"Hey do you know where Axel went?" April had asked the girl, before checking to see if Carl was alright.

Sage looked up from her book and gave April a slight smirk.