Once I had gotten there I admired so many trees and flowers that made a path and guided me to my favorite shop the

Once I had gotten there I admired so many trees and flowers that made a path and guided me to my favorite shop the....well I forgot the name but any way it's a place where I ate chocolate cover strawberries .

The cottage...I think it's a cottage well it's a store and a restaurant how cool is that right ? Well as I entered the stone and wooden building i notice that the line for the chocolates are way to long so I decided to go upstairs where they held the store.

Once at the top I was greeted by tinker bell ( oh ya I forgot to mention this store is an antique store ) she flew around me I guess she sense my frustration so I practically spilled everything to her and I mean about Ben today but half of me regretted it because she went all up in my face and turned red.

I back up a little she told me to bring Ben here so she could give him a piece of her mind and that no boyfriend should treat a girl like that but she was so upset with Ben, she then calmed down laughing at my fear that she had caused after buying a couple of gifts for everyone

Evie: ariels underwater hair clips and jewelry collection
Belle: Netherlands water color paint box
Beast : an gold coin from aura castle( yes he dose collect coins from different kingdoms
Ben : I got him an old watch that could display pictures has that clock moved

I then decided to say my goodbyes and hurry to receive my strawberries and go because it was nearly dark and I had to get ready for dinner not to mention I had to walk back up the hill past the school and a meadow full of flowers then I will finally be at the castle man this is going to be a long walk so I took a deep breath and out of the village I go.

(45 minutes later and a tired Mal ) I entered the castle I spotted Ben on the phone at the top of the stair case walking back and fourth I rolled my eyes and sigh even after I yell at him he still doesn't listen nor understands.

I hurried up the stairs to my room I had to start getting ready the clock started ringing meaning it's 7:00 and I'm still not change Ben just look at me then went into his office not a single word came out not even to greet me.