Dream

Mal POV
After dinner in the guest room
I texted Evie
Mal : hey don't worry about me I'm staying with Ben tonight
Evie : wow way To go pampered princess
Mal : don't call me that oh and I'm not going to school tomorrow or the day after that and the day after that 😃😌😃😌 sorry but ex queen orders man I love her she is like the best person I have ever met I consider her the mother I never had and I'm serious about that E.
Evie : I never thought you would consider belle like that well there is only one thing is the reason your feeling this way because your going SOFT !!!!!!! 😂😃😀😂😀😃😂 never thought you would go that far in auradon but you could just say that kindness and being good broke you 😊.
Mal : what ever any way I'm going to bed and besides someone is at the door.
Evie : night m.
Knocks filled the room "come in" I yelled it was belle yes yes yes yes my mind screamed " how do you fill dear " she says taking a seat on the edge of the bed "oh um.. I fill fine thank you" right as belle was going to say something Ben interrupted us standing by the door frame "well I will let you two talk" as she got off the bed and said her goodbyes and left to her room Ben entered the room and shut the door behind him.
   I gave him a puzzled look "you are going to be mad at me and I'm saying sorry in an advanced sorry" he said taking a seat where belle was at "what did you do.....did you cheat on me ! I swear to the fairy godmother" "no I didn't even dare to do that but it's a lot worst" "what is worst than you cheating on me" ? "Well giving my dad the video of you on the isles singing and dancing and so on" he quickly gets up and sprints for the door "what ! " I say in shock with a whole lot of anger" before I explode he is already out of the room and since I can't move I yell at the top of my lungs for not only Ben to hear but for everyone to hear  BEN IM Going TO kill YOU!!!!!!!!!.
    After a while of staring at the ceiling I drifted off to sleep right before my eyes I was standing on the patio of the enchanted lake it was night time I stood near the edge just looking at my reflection.
   when a figure stood by me I thought it was Ben but I was so wrong it was mean pink princess she stared at me with a piss off expression " you stole everything from me you stopped me from being queen you little brat and she slapped me and we started fighting " Ben never loved you" " I hope you like drowning" she smirked and pushed me into the lake I tried to kick but I just struggled to get up to the surface I kept getting deeper but the more I got deeper the more I saw my life go by from the isles to the moment I got to Auradon I started to cry when I was saw Ben he was blur but cute everything was getting black and I faded away.
                                                              Belle POV
I reached beast and I room he was sitting at his desk putting a disc in his laptop "hey want to watch a video Ben gave this to me it takes place on the isles " "sure I want to see what it is like on the island  but first why did Ben gave this to you" " because he said look what I have done but I didn't understand what he meant and he left in a hurry"
   The video is playing "is that Mal " beast ask fascinated on the computer singing filled the room the four VK were introduced showing the island and them doing bad deeds and dance number end of video.
  "Wow um.....I didn't know it was that bad" beast says in shock but was quickly disturb by a yell Aaaaaahhhhh "Mal I muttered" and I ran to her room by the time I got there Ben was by her side calming her down while tears fell from her face what happen I questioned ben stood up and signaled for me to go out to the hall and I did so and he closed the door behind him beast soon stood by my side " so are you going to tell us what's going on" "Mal just had a bad dream that's all " " are you sure because this seems pretty bad to me Ben you have not told us how Mal hurt her self " I raised my voice "she may or may have not been pushed off the stage by Audrey and she may or may not have been bullying Mal " he answered worried " what and you have not told us I will fix this tomorrow" beast stated frankly " no you will not fix this Ben will he his King after all and that is his girlfriend " " but mom" " no buts end of discussion now off to bed or Mal don't stay up late you have school" I screamed heading off to bed.

Next day  Ben POV
I rushed around my room grabbing papers and my backpack I'm so worried for Mal to stay by herself with my parents I don't know what they will do I tried to stay home but it didn't work I still had to attend school.
I ran to my mom "are you sure you don't want me to stay here for a day and take care of Mal" I say frantic " stop worrying about her she is fine because I'm taking care of her while your father secretly runs the kingdom for you just so you can focus on school to be honest he misses running a kingdom"  " besides me and Mal can bound " she smirks " mom please don't do something rude to her please" I put on my puppy eyes " I was kidding nothing will happen to her Ben you are acting like if you are married and no you may not get married your to young" she said sternly "alright I'm going to school now bye mom" I say walking to Mal room to say goodbye I entered the guest room and I was surprised that she was still asleep I walked right up to her and kissed her on her forehead and left for Auradon prep.