Were back part 2

Ben POV

We had just entered the island and by the looks of it this is no place to grow up how could Mal survive here ? But my thoughts were interrupted by a sudden stop we are here in front of a castle and very scary people surrounding the limo.

The guards got off first then fairy godmother, Audrey, Jane,Chad, Doug, Jay, Carlos and Evie
I then step out and I being a gentleman I helped Mal out she gave me a confused face then she decided to take my hand when she stepped out gasps from the villains surrounded us. I whispered in her ear " so I'm assuming that they haven't heard about us " she giggled " of course not there's no wifi, no magic and no way out come on keep up Ben " I moved a piece of Mal hair behind her ear and I grabbed her hand " sorry for not keeping up " I say with a smile on my face and lead her to the front.

" hello I am king Ben your new king and I am here for a week taking down notes on how I can improve the island for you and as you can see I have brought some guest with me they are ........

Fairy godmother, princess Audrey, prince Chad , Doug, Jane and of course you all know Jay , Carlos, Evie and last but certainly not least my girlfriend Mal " I get cut off by a girl about my age with black hair and white highlights and wearing a red dress with light orange stripes " ah yes Mal and her gang who could not forget about them I mean your girlfriend tag the whole island you know for a king you are very stupid for dating a villain " 

I was shock how could she say this about her well this is the isles of the lost
I let go of Mal's  hand I slowly walk towards the girl a evil grin was plastered on her face
" is that all you got you know for a villain kid who was raised by evil you suck at it I mean I seen better, and I'm not stupid for dating Mal actually it's the smartest thing I have ever done " I say with a piss off tone which shock me but this really shock the crowd I then decided to walk back to Mal.

" wow the king goes mean " Mal whispers to herself  " yup people piss me off when they talk bad about you " I tell her she smiles "well let's go inside before you get crazy  out here " she informs me she then grabs my hand and pulls  me towards the castle.

We then enter and right away you could tell this castle did not have any good in it just sadness and anger Mal and Evie lead all of  us up a spiral stair case we were greeted by three villains well more like disgusted.

" well well look what we have here the son of beast and belle the whole reason why we are in this dump " evil queen snickered " ah yes but he brought some friends along his royal pampered friends it disgusts me " cruella snap " I'm assuming our kids are one of them now just look at them especially Mal she is wearing a dress " Jafar  yelled.

The room went dead silent and Mal stormed out I followed her in a heart beat but I guess she didn't notice me because she darted off  out into the island she shoved people they all ran in fear on her way she picked up some spray paint cans now this made me wonder was she completely good ?

Mal POV

I couldn't believe what Jafar said okay well he is a cold hearted person but I had to get out of my old home I wanted to see the island that raised me so I walked the streets of a island that held cold hearted people.

I continued to walk on my way I shoved a group of people I use to teased they screamed in fear and that made me sort of happy but I felt guilty ( ugh see what auradon dose to me ) I continued to walk to the place where I did my last tag I pick up my old spray paint cans and I walked.