Niall came out of the bathroom a few minutes later fully dressed in his police uniform. I looked at him and felt scared, but then I remembered that he held me last night and made me feel better. He gave me a soft smile and nodded over to the plate of food. I nodded to him and crawled to the end of the bed and waited for Niall to do something. He looked at me like I was crazy then reached forward to fix my hair. I reached forward to his belt as a reflex and because I was wanting that plate of food that was on the table.

"What the hell?" He asked me shocked as he jumped back from me. Part of my broken mind came back to remembering what my job was here and it wasn't to sleep with Niall. It was him to help me get better. Then I felt that itch come back to get back to work. To get paid for making someone feel good and to feel like I deserve the things I'm getting. I know that right now, I'm free loading.

"I'm sorry. It was... A habit." I stumbled out then got out of the soft bed. Niall's cheeks were bright red and his blue eyes looked at me like I was a completely different person. Just that look had me running out of his room and going to the guest bedroom to get my clothes and my stuff. I changed into the clothes I wore here and got my bag over my shoulder. My feet took me to the front door, but just as I reached for the doorknob, another hand came down to stop me. I looked over at Niall and saw he had a sad look on his face.

"I understand it's a habit. It will take allot of work to move past it, but we can do it. I know we can do it." He said to me and I wanted to believe him. I wanted so badly to believe him, but I knew myself better than he knew me. I didn't even know anything about him other than the fact he has a heart bigger than he is and he's a misfit police officer.

"You don't understand what I've been through. You don't, so stop trying to." I told him and reached for the doorknob again. Niall grabbed my wrist with his smaller hand to stop me once more.

"Please don't go back to that. You're so much more than that. You have amazing talent with drawing and your personality is so beautiful. You're so much more than what those men have showed you growing up and the people that have hurt you. Please, Zayn." He practically begged me. I shook my head and opened the door. Niall called after me and tried to get me, but I ran down the hall and down the stairs of his building until it was running down the street.

I ran until I got tired and walked to rest of the way to my flat. There were people that were looking at me like they knew I had been missing for a few days and they hadn't seen me at work. The look in most of their eyes was slight relief that they wouldn't have to see my face in a missing persons case. I continued up to my flat then opened the door. Immediately, I was tackled in a tight hug by Louis. He wrapped his legs around me and held on to me like some tree animal.

"Where the fuck have you been?! You just left me a note saying you were with some guy, but I didn't know if he killed you and I thought you would never come back!" Louis yelled at me. I laughed, but my heart was pounding in my chest. It was that itch that was running through my body. I can only imagine this was how my mum felt when she didn't get her fix on drugs. When she couldn't satisfy the need for something to give her a high. Maybe I was addicted to sex. I'm sure I wasn't because most the time I hated it, but I just felt the need to go get in some random man's or woman's bed and get paid for it. I needed it because it was the only thing that I knew gave me a purpose in this world.

"I'm okay, Louis. I need to go out again. If you go out, just lock the door." I said in a voice that was rushed and a little sidetracked. He nodded and looked me in the eyes like he was afraid of what was wrong with me. I tossed my bag to the side and left the flat before I would have to talk to him. I had done enough talking to Niall, but with one stupid move on my part, I ruined the chance of ever having anyone in my life. It's fine though. I don't need a police officer in my life that will probably just judge me. His words he told me were all lies anyway.

I got to the ally way and pushed past any fear I had that I would get raped again. That wall just had that Niall just started to crumble through was watched back up as I told myself emotions weren't something I even owned. A car honked then parked. I watched a middle aged woman get out of her car and walk over to me. She wasn't very pretty, but then again the only person I've ever thought to be pretty was Niall.

"It need some help fixing my car. You can help me, right?" She asked me. I nodded only when she slipped me some money. I followed her over to her car and looked around before getting in. She drove us to a motel room and parked her car out front of it.

Both of us went inside the dark room. I got down to business by taking my shirt off and looking over at her. She told me she wanted me to do it rough and me take full advantage of her. So I did just what she said.

I saw the money on the bed side and knew that's what I was doing this for. That was my purpose of life. Niall doesn't know me, telling me I'm more than what I'm doing right now. I'm not more than anything. I'm as much as I'm getting paid for fucking this woman I don't know. Either way, with or without this, I'm worthless.

A/N: look at that fan art I found! I don't know who drew it so no credit goes to me, but it's a visual to the beginning of this chapter. I think it's so sweet! Who is your favorite actor/actress?!?!?!? Comment/Vote!
-Bri;)