Chapter 15

Grace POV
"Nathaniel. I know you failed me. You kissed that slut Chole right in front of me. You left me at Disneyland. You blew it" I said. He frowned. "But I love you. You saved me. You gave me new courage. You are my strenght. Nathaniel King I love you. Even after everything you did. I forgive" I said. He kissed me. I winced. "Sorry did I hurt you" he asked. " Daniel hit me everyday. He busted my lip" I said. I pouted. "Does it hurt" he asked. " No but now I can't kiss you" I said. Everybody laughed. " I won't cut your dick off" Riley said. "And I won't kill in your sleep" Nova said. "Yeah they were gonna do all of that" Nathaniel said.

One week later
Nathaniel POV
Grace is out of the hospital. Rumors of us getting together spread really fast. I could care less. We walked hand in hand to school. I was really worried. Grace sensed it to. "I'll be fine. Don't worry about me"she said. I hugged her. "If anything hurts or something happens. Call me okay" I said. "I will. Now go"she said. "Hmm you seem to forgotten something my Angel" I said. "Wonder what it is"she said. I kissed her. "NATHANIEL" she said. I smiled. I walked into class. "That girl changed you" Ryder said. "Yeah. She did for the better" I said.

Grace POV

"Do you need help" Nova said. "I'm fine. I'm not broken. Just don't tell Nathaniel I'm doing this" I said. "Tell me you are doing what" Nathaniel said. "H-Hey babe" I said. "Grace Williams you better tell me whats going on" he said. "Well... I'm not suppose to be walking but I feel better" I said. "Nope. Not happening" he said. He carried me bridal style. "NATHANIEL PUT ME DOWN" I said. "No. Now off to subway. I'm hunrgy" he said. When we got there, the boys ordered for us. "Here you go My Queen" Nathaniel said. I giggled. " This is where I first came across you. You were soo short compared to Nova and Riley" he said.

"Well sorry for being short" I said. "Its ...c..ute"he said. "Awe is my Nathaniel blushing" Wyatt said. "I'm not yours. I'm Grace's" he said. He later regretted that. He was blushing red. "Stop bullying my boyfriend please" I said. He blushed even more. "Grace you are sooo cute" Wyatt said. "Hey she is mine. You have Riley" he said. "Guys lets just eat" Nova said. I happily ate. I saw everyone laughing and smiling. Wow Grace who knew you would date the bad boy and become His Angel. I have awesome friends who are there for me. I smiled.

"Why you smiling about" Riley said. I stood up. "Riley, Nova, Wyatt, Ryder. Thanks for being there. Thanks for being my friends and my family. And Nathaniel thanks for everything. Guys I love you guys" I said. I got all teary. "Awe Grace" Riley said. She hugged me. So did Nova. Wyatt, Ryder and Nathaniel.
Yup I made the right choice.

Hewo peeps one more chapter to go and that will be the end of this book