Chapter 3

Grace POV

I woke up from my much needed sleep. Luckily I had a few days before class actually started. I snuggled into my blanket more. Enjoying the warmth and fluffiness. I heard a knock on my door followed by some voice. "Come in" I yelled from my bed. 

A blonde bun pops into frame. "Good morning Grace" Riley said with a smile. How does this woman have so much energy. I want whatever she is drinking.  Nova is right behind her. Her hair a bit messy but still beautiful. I have come to identify Nova as the the black haired beauty. She is quiet but make no mistake, she is a goddess. Riley is a ball of sunshine. She is always smiling or laughing. Your typical popular girl. If Riley is a orange cat then Nova is a black cat. I smiled to myself. 

"Good morning Riley and Nova "I said with a small smile. Riley threw herself on my bed and made impact with me. "Riley!" Nova scolded her. I gave Nova a smile letting her know that I'm okay. Riley quickly snuggled up to me. "Nova is just jealous that she can't do this to you" Riley said  " Riley that sounds pretty weird when you say it like that" Nova said and sat on the edge on my bed.  Riley stuck her tongue at her. Nova rolled her eyes at her antics. 

" How did you sleep Grace?" Nova asked.  " Oh my gosh. I slept like a baby. I know for sure that the move tired me out. How about you two? " I said. Nova said she slept good until Riley came into her room saying that she is bored. I giggled thinking that Riley definitely is a orange cat. " Well that we are up. What are your plans Riley" I asked her. Riley hid her face in the blanket. "Nah, Nah. You don't get to be all shy after waking me up and telling me your plans" Nova said. Riley said something but was muffled since her face is still in the blanket.  

"Riley Clarkson. If you don't say it, I will and trust me. I will show no mercy" Nova said and with a evil smile on her face. Note to self, never piss of Nova. "Okay, I'll say it. Grace do you want to hang out with us today. We were thinking of grabbing food and just hanging out" Riley said.  I hugged Riley. She is so cute. " Of course Riley. Don't even hesitate to ask" I said with a smile. Riley returned my hug. " Now would be a weird moment to ask for your phone number for hangout purposes obviously" Riley said. Nova had enough and dragged Riley out of my bed. "Come on Riley, That's enough of your craziness. Its too damn early. We will wait for you outside. Take your time" Nova said. 

I laughed at their antics. I finally got out of bed, stretching in the process. I debated on what to wear for the day. I opened my phone and checked today's weather. It showed it was going to be a bit chilly. Since we are coming near to fall, It would make sense that the weather would change. I decided on a black turtleneck and jeans. Feeling pleased with my fashion choice. I stepped out of my room and made my way to our shared bathroom. I could hear Riley and Nova bickering. I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face. Once I was done with my bathroom business. I made my way back to my room.

I quickly changed into my clothes. I gave myself a look in my mirror. Feeling pleased with my outfit. I grabbed my purse and made my way to our living room area. I saw both Nova and Riley all ready. Riley was wearing ripped jeans occupied by a band tee. She had a black leather jacket on as well.  Nova was wearing black baggy sweats and a sweatshirt. She had a beanie on as well. Our aesthetic were pretty different. "Let's go" I said with a smile

Nathaniel POV

"I have a good feeling about today" Wyatt said. I gave him a what the fuck look. Its too damn early to be dealing with his stupidity.  "Its called being positive. You should try it Nathan "Wyatt said. Here we are making our way to Tracy's Dinner. Wyatt had woke me and Ryder saying we need to hangout before school starts. Once Wyatt is decided on something, there's no talking him out of it. Obviously, I'll never say no to food especially Tracy's. That place can make some mean breakfast platters. I don't know what they put in the food but I'm hooked. We decided to come early to beat the morning rush. "Okay, Wyatt I'm telling you this now before we reach the restaurant. I want you to behave. Understood" I said. Wyatt did a fake gasp, "Why aren't you saying this to Ryder" he demanded. I sighed and said " Because Ryder doesn't to stupid shit. You do". Wyatt grumbled under his breath but agreed to behave. 

As we approach the restaurant, we see somewhat of a crowd. I mentally cursed and hoping that it  wouldn't be that packed. "Alright I'll go check us in and we can wait out here" I said to them. They both nodded. I walked through the door and was able to add our party to the wait list. As I'm walking back outside, I bumped into someone.  "I'm sorry" I heard. It was a girl. Her voice was so sweet and soft. She was a brunette with her wavy hair resting just at her shoulders. Her hazel eyes and her long eyelashes.  I didn't say anything. I just stared at her and left. Leaving her shocked.  As I walked through the door, I heard " What a asshole. Are you okay Grace?". I made it to Wyatt and Ryder. I caught her friends staring at me. What the hell?