Chapter 8

Nathaniel POV

I'm soo happy Grace said yes. She is mine all mine. Okay that sounded soo creepy. We went to school the next day. "N-Nathaniel what if they s-see us" Grace said. "Who gives a fuck what everybody thinks" I said. We walked hand in hand. We heard whispers and rumors. "Omg what a whore. She is such a bitch" I heard. "Hey hoe. Stop describing yourself. Just beacause they are dating doesn't give a fucking right to be hating. Go find a dick to suck." Riley said. The girl walked away furious. "Haha thats my babe" Wyatt said. "I'm not your babe" she said. "Oh feisty. Love it" he said. Yup. I made the right decision. I walked to her first class. I was sad to leave her. "Don't worry we will take care of her" Nova said. "Fine" I said. She kisses me. "See you later" she said. "Come on lover boy we have to go to class" Ryder said. I sighed. We were in class. Ugh when can I see my angel. Chole walks in and sits next to me. Great just great. "Hey babe. Miss me cause I sure did" she said. "Hey can you shut up. I'm trying to pay attention." I said. "This class is boring. Why don't you and I do something" she said. "I have a girlfriend" I said. "WHAT" she screamed. " Miss Chole can you please remain quiet" the professor said. "Who's that whore. Wait till I get my hands on here" she said. "Touch my girl and watch" I said. "You don't belong to her you belong to me" she said. I just stood up and left class. Wyatt and Ryder followed me. "Hey Nat there is someone whos been saying he beat you up" Ryder said. Besides being a bad boy. I'm a fighter. Grace can never know. "Well I need to blow of some stream. Chole got me mad" I said. We found the guy that been saying he beat me up. He's name was Jack. "Soo Jack. You beat me up huh. I don't remember" I said. " H-Hey d-dude." he said. I punched him I don't know how many times."Nat thats enough." Wyatt said. "Fine but next time keep your mouth shut" I said. Oh it's lunch time. That means I'll see my angel. I see her looking everywhere. She's probably looking for me. She sees me and smiles. "What happened" she said pointing to my knuckles. "It nothing" I said. She looked at my serious eyes. "Don't you dare lie to me" she said. "Fine I got in a fight"I said."Why did you get in a fight" she asked. "Cause this guy said he beat me up." I said. "That is all. Nathaniel King you said you will change. So no more fights. Unless when you have to. Okay" she said. " yes" I said. "She sure shut you up." Wyatt said. I pouted. "Hey don't bully the weak" Grace said. "Yea. Wait what noo. Grace I'm not weak." I said. "Yes you are. I'm your weakness" she said. She has a point. "COME IN LOVEBIRDS I'M STARVING." Riley screamed. Nothing could go wrong or so I thought.

Hope you guys like it. This is probably the last update cause I have finals.