Chapter 9

Chole POV. (surpise🙌)

Nathaniel is mine all mine. I have to find out who he is dating. I saw him with that glasses bitch. She is the one he's dating. Ugh he can do soo much better. I walk towards them. "Hey nathy" I said. "Oh hell nah" blondie said. Ugh rude. " what the hell do you want" he said. "I just wanted to meet your whor- I mean girlfriend" I said. "Right like I'm gonna believe that" he said." Nathaniel please don't fight" the glasses bitch said. "Uh fine" he said. Ugh I can't keep any more. "Look I came here to tell this bitch to back off. Nathaniel is mine. Im more hotter than you" I said. "Stop calling yourself hot. The only thing you turn on is the microwave." the glasses bitch said. " OH SHIT" blondie said. "Ugh you know what you failed at being hot"I said."So did your dad's condoms" glasses said. " OH SHIT GRACE IS ON FIRE" blondie said. I was pissed. "Ugh whatever. I will steal your man" I said. "Ha dream on. Cause I'm better than you. And you say your hot. How come you are not dating him." she said. "Damn babe that was hot" Nathaniel said. "LETS GO TO EAT" blondie said. " yeah lets go" he said. They left.

Nathaniel POV
Damn Grace was soo hot back there. "Hey Angel" I said. "Who me" Grace said. "Yea thats your nickname but only I can call you that got it" I said. She giggled. "COME LOVEBIRDS. I'M FUCKING HUNGRY." Riley said. We ended going to Burger King. "Wheres my motherfucker crown." Wyatt said. "Here Wyatt you can have mine" Grace said. "Oh Grace Williams I am in debt to you" Wyatt said. "Angel eat your food or else Wyatt and Ryder are gonna eat it" I said. She happily ate her food. Man I'm so happy with Grace. She is the one. "Nathaniel" Grace said. "Huh yeah what's up Angel" I said. "Well I was umm thinking we should uh nevermind" Grace said. "Angel tell me"I said. "Well I was thinking we should go to DisneyLand or somewhere together"she said. "I WANNA GO TO DISNEYLAND. NATHANIEL WE ARE GOING TO FUCKIN DISNEYLAND."Wyatt said. "Excuse us but we will have to ask you to leave" the manger said. "The burgers are shitty anyways and you bad service. This bitch is out"Riley said. "Come on Angel lets leave"I said. She held my hand. "Let me barrow your phone Angel"I said. She handed me her phone. "There I put my number so you can call me anytime" I said. She blushed. "W-Why did you name yourself Your King" she said. "Because I'm the only one who get to rule you"I said. "Gimme your phone" she said. "There I put my number"she said. "Why did you name yourself Your Queen"she said. " Cause I'm the only one who gets to be by your side"she said. I actually blushed. "Grace Williams made Nathaniel King blush that a new one."Ryder said. "Awe my baby is growing up"Nova said. "Well she is my queen and she is going to get treated like one" I said. Grace blushed. "N-NATHANIEL" she said. I smiled. Yup she is the one.

FINALS ARE OVER YAY. Hope you guys like it.