Chapter 7

Nathaniel POV

Grace knocked was knocked out. I carried her to my bed and lay her. She is beautiful. She wasn't like the other girls. I really want as my girlfriend but I'm scared she will say no. And like Riley said we are too differnt. But aleast we are friends thats enough for me. "Nathaniel" Grace mumbled. She talk in her sleep. What she did next shocked me. She hugged me. Grace Williams was cuddling with me. So I cuddled with her. And went to sleep.

Next morning

"Shh we are gonna wake the couple up". "Awe they look cute" "We should take a picture". "You take a picture and I'll kill you" I said. "Shit we been found out. Abort mission abort"Riley said. I sense Grace waking up. "Mmm its warm"she said. As she cuddled more. She buried her face in my chest. "What the hell have you done with my innocent,cute Grace"Nova said. "I did nothing" I said. "Bullshit you did something" Ryder said. I sense once again Grace waking up. "Moring little one" I said.

Grace POV

"Morning little one" Nathaniel said. Wait what. I'm in a bed with Nathaniel. Why am I so close to him. "You hugged while you were asleep. And you cuddled with me even more" He said. I blushed. "I-It's c-c-cause" I said. "You don't have to explain youself" Nathaniel said. He pat my head. I felt sparks when he touched me. Wonder why. "Come on lovebirds lets go eat breakfast" Wyatt said. I blushed. "Ooo you are so cutee."Ryder said. "I-I'm not c-cute"I said "yes you are"Nov said. I buried my face in Nathaniel chest. "See what you done. Are you are her friends"Nathaniel said. "Come on little one lets go eat" Nathaniel said. "Okay" I said. We went to the kitchen. "I'll cook"I said. "You are gonna make a man very happy one day Grace"Ri said. "We will be in the backyard shout when its done" Nov said. I nodded. I got eggs, pancake mix, sausage , and BACON. Mmm bacon. Who doesn't love BACON.I felt two arms around my waist. "Its me" Nathaniel said. "You scared me" I said. "Sorry" he said. I finished cooking. "Don't call them yet" he said. He's acting weird. "Nathaniel are you alright"I said. "No I'm not. My heart beats every time I'm near you. I want you. And more than friends. I know I'm not good enough for you. Ugh why bother you will no" he said. "S-So you like me" I said. "Yeah I do. And every day I long for you."he said. He turned me around. I was now facing him. "Grace oh Grace you don't know what you do to me." he said. He leaned in. He brushed his lips on mine. He kissed me. Damn he's a good kisser. Wait why am I thinking that. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He picked me up and set me on the counter. I wrapped my legs around him. We broke the kiss for for need of oxygen. "Grace Williams will you be my girlfriend"he said. "I know its too soon. But, you are the one. You are diffrent from all the other girls. You didn't judge me. You heard me story. You stayed with me. So please be my girlfriend. I'll change for you."he said. "Y-yes"I said softly. "What"he said. " I said yes" I said. He gave me the biggest smile. He hugged me and twirled me around. I kissed him. "Ahem what's going on here"Nova said. He put me down. "Grace what's going on"Ri said. I hid behind Nathaniel. "W-We a-are going out" I said. They stayed quiet. "AHHHH OMG GRACE"they screamed. "Y-You are not mad" I said. "No of course not" Ri said. Nathaniel hugged me. "My Angel Grace" he said. I blushed. "Lets eat what the cute Grace made for us" Ryder said. "Hey she's my cutie not yours" Nathaniel said. "Oh no Grace you got yourself a jealous boyfriend"Nova said. "He's a nice guy. Also he is a big softie." I said "Mmm I didn't know" Ryder said. I Grace Williams am dating Nathaniel King.

Hope you guys like it.
Grace and Nathaniel are finally together.