chapter 13

Unknown POV

She will be mine. Now that her little boyfriend left her. She is venerable. "So you take the glasses bitch and I take Nathaniel" the slut said. "Yes Clara" I said. "My name is Chloe" she said. Like if I care. "Oh one more thing don't call her a bitch. The real bitch is you" I said. "I'll call whatever I want okay" she said. "Fine the deal is off" I said. "Fine then I'll get Nathaniel all by myself and tell Grace you are coming for her" she said. I grab in a deadlock. "You will not ruin my plans" I said. I snapped her neck. I'm coming for you Grace.

Grace POV

I had 20 missed call from Nathaniel. And more unread texts. I was about to answer when Riley answered. "Stop fucking calling her" she said. "Why won't he leave you alone" Nova said. "S-Should I talk to him" I said. "Hell to the no. He fuckin hurt you" Nova said. I got a new text. I checked it.

Hello Grace. I'm back. I know where you live and go to school. Soo I suggest to you turn yourself in. Unless you want your friends to end up like that slut Chloe. I'm coming for you.

From Daniel
P.s if you tell anyone about this text I will hurt them in every way possible. Bye bye.

I was shaking of fear. "Hey Grace you OK?" Nova asked. "Yeah I am" I said. I can't tell them my crazy ex is trying to get me. Shit what do I do?

Nathaniel POV

How am I gonna get Grace back? She won't answer my texts or calls. Ugh fuck. " hey man you good" Ryder asked. "No I'm not. I'm trying to find a way to get Grace back with me" I said. "Well show her how much she means to you" Wyatt said. " WYATT YOU ARE A FUCKIN GENIUS" I said. I'll show that she is my world, my girl, my angel. If this can't win her over I don't know what can. I called her phone but she wouldn't pick up. Shit Angel pick up. For the thousand time I called someone picked up.

( Nathaniel = N and Unknown = U)

(N) Hello Grace baby Angel

(U) Oh you be Grace's boyfriend or should I say Ex.

(N) Who are you and why the hell do you have Grace's phone

(U) Awe you don't remember me and after our little encounter.

(N) You are that bastard Daniel.

(U) Bingo and I have Grace's phone because she has something I want

(N) Which is

(U) Her

(N) You fucking touch her and I will make you life fucking a living hell

*Line got cut

I threw my phone. " FUCK, EVERYTHING I TOUCH GETS HURT" I screamed. I called my friends and her friends

20 mins later

"SHE WAS WHAT. SEE I KNEW YOU WERE BAD NEWS. I WILL CUT YOUR DICK AND SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT" Riley screamed. " OO JUST WATCH. BETTER SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN. I'M COMING FOR YOUR ASS BITCH" Nova screamed . "Listen I know I fucked up but I'm trying to make it up" I said. " Well you got the fucked up part correct" Wyatt said. " So what are we going to do" Ryder asked. " We are getting My Angel back" I said

I'm back peeps. I have reached 100 followers 😄😁😆😆😆. Hope you like it. I'll update my other book too. Bye for now my peeps