Chapter 12

Nathaniel POV

Shit I fucked up big time. Ugh fuck my life. I take out my phone and text Ryder and Wyatt.

(R=Ryder, W=Wyatt, N=Nathaniel)

N-guys I fucked up
R- wat happened
N-I made out with Chole infront of Grace
W-WAT!!!
R-dude explain
N-meet up the school
R,W- okay bro

Later

"Woah dude she had an ex" Ryder said. "Yeah I left her at DisneyLand and the next day she saw me making out with Chole"I said. "What did her friends say" Wyatt said. "Oh they basically told me to rot in hell and I had the girl of my dreams but blew it" I said. "The worse part is they wont let me near Grace" I said. "Well yeah duh" Wyatt said. "So what are you going do" Ryder said. For once in my life I don't know what to do.

Grace POV

I kept playing that scene in my head. "Grace baby" I heard. I see Nova and Riley. I run up to hug them. "What did I do wrong" I said."Babe you did nothing wrong"Nova said. "Hey want to eat ice cream and watch movies" Riley suggested. I nodded. We went to a nearby store. We see Chole.She sees us and walks towards us. "See I told you Nathaniel was mine. He was just using you" she said. Shut up. Shut the fuck up. "Maybe I'll go later to his house" she said. Shut up. Shut up. "Awe is little Grace crying." she said. "WHY DON'T YOU SHUT UP AND GIVE THAT HOLE IN YOUR FACE A CHANCE TO HEAL!!" I said. She was red of anger. "Come on Grace we can have a girl's night" Riley said. I nodded. "G-Girls I have something I must confess" I said. "Go ahead babe" Nova said. "M-My ex abused me" I said. "At first he wasn't abusive. But I started to get attention from guys. He started to get jealous and started to hit me. I broke up with him. I moved far away from there. I saw him at Disneyland. I was going to explain to Nathaniel. But he jumped into conclusion. I-I don't know what t-to do." I said. "Baby come here" Nova said. I went to them and cried and cried. "Babe we are with you all the way. We won't that bastard touch you" Riley said. With that I fell alseep.

In the morning

Nathaniel POV

For once I was happy to go to school. I just wanted to apologize to Grace. I see her. She has big puffy eyes. She was probably crying all night cause of me. She sees me and hides behind Nova. "Grace baby I'm sorry" I said. "Oh hell nah. You made your mistake. You fucking blew your chance. Grace trusted you. She fukin trusted you and what do you do take it for granted" Riley said. "Goodbye Nathaniel" Grace said softly. She walked away. Wow the girl of my dreams walked away from me. Hell nah I'm gonna get her back one way or another.

Alot happens in this chapter. Go check out my new book. I'm the Alpha King's mate. Drama.