Chapter 5

Nathaniel's POV

"Nat hurry up" Ryder said." Where are we going again."I said." We are going to a club party. To get girls and get wasted"Wyatt said. "lemme get changed and we will go" I said.

20 mins later.

We were bearly entering the club when I see a circle form around two girls. I look closely and see it Chole and this girl. "You are a ugly bitch , whore, slut and a hoe" Chole said. "Hey listen motherfucker. I'm not a mirror." the other girl said. Damn awesome comeback. Then I see two familiar girls. Both have tattoos sleeves. I know I have seen them. Ah I know they are the same two girls from Subway. So that means that girl is the glasses girl. As the glasses girl was walking she made eye contact with me. That moment I felt the world stopping, everything moving slowly. Then I realized she was the one. My angel. "Hey Nat come on lets go get drinks"Ryder said. " Huh What" I said. As I turn I don't see my angel. I sighed. "Lets go" I said. As I was walking I see Chole and she sees me. Shit just what I needed. " Hey Naty came to see me"She said. "Yea I saw that you got burned by a girl" I said. She red of anger. " She was a bitch" She said. I walked up to her." Never call her a bitch"I said. "Why is she your girlfriend"She said. "What if she is" I said. She was red again of anger. "Wyatt and Ryder find me the girl that was in the circle." I said. "Why" Wyatt said. "Just do it" I was said. They left to find my angel. Couple of girls came up to me. Batting their eyelashes or twirling their hair. But, I ignore them. "Hey Nat we found them" Ryder said. He pointed a table where they were sitting. "Lets go" I said. We walked to where they were. She looked up at me. "Can we help you"blondie said. "Yeah I want her" I said pointed to my angel. "You want Grace."the other said. Grace. Yes perfect for my angel. "L-Look lets sit down and chat. Please don't fight"Grace said. So we all sat down. She smiled. "Okay lets things straight. Im Riley and she's is Nova." Riley said. "I'm Nathaniel and these are Ryder and Wyatt" I said. "S-S-So why do you want me"Grace said. "Well when I saw you. I knew you were special." I said. "And you look pretty hot when you burned Chole"I said. She blushed. "Hey don't think you can get her just like that"Nova said. "Why not" I said. "Cause you guys are way too diffrent" Riley said. How are we different. We are both humans. Oh yeah I'm a "bad boy" while she is a good girl. Shit I'm fucked up. I was about to leave when she spoke. " You can stay" My angel said. I smiled. " You have a nice smile. You smile more often" Grace said. I blushed. " Awe is Naty blushing sooo cute" Wyatt said. "Lets bring the tequila" Riley said. Grace's face expression looked uncomfortable. And then I got an idea. "Grace come with me" I said. She got up and followed me. She was about to fall and I catched her in time. "Here hold me hand. So you won't get lost" I said. She blushed but still held me hand. We exit the club. We went to a nearby park. "I brought you here since you looked uncomfortable at the club." I said. "Is it that noticeable"she said. I nodded. "Ha. Clubs aren't my thing" She said. "Grace can we be friends" I said nervously. She smiled. "Of course Nathaniel"She said. Wow she said my name. No one has ever said my full name. She the one my mom was talking about My Angel.

The Bad Boy's Angelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें