Chapter 7 - Hot Chocolates and Relationships

Start from the beginning

I didn't even know what the movie was about. After Collin told me that he wanted me to be his, I wasn't able to concentrate on anything else.

"Where do you want to go next?" Collin asked us as we walked out to the parking lot.

"We could just go home." I suggested half heartedly. I wanted to spend every second with him.

Collin appeared to be thinking as he unlocked his car and we got in. "One more stop first." He said.

About fifteen minutes later, the car came to halt in front of a café; a rather elegant looking one I might add. We stepped out of the car, Rosalinda came and stood by my side and we watched as Collin handed his car keys to one of the valet parking men before we walked inside the café. The café was crowded, but fortunately there was one empty table.

"What would you like to order?" The waitress asked us.

"Three hot chocolates" Collin answered for us then looked at us. "Do you want something to go along with it?" He asked us and both Rosalinda and I shook our heads no. "They make the best hot chocolate you'll ever taste." Collin said once the waitress left. "You do like hot chocolate, right?" He looked at me and then at Rosalinda. I scrunched up my nose in fake disgust and Collin's eyes went wide. "I should've asked. We could order something else if you want." He sounded apologetic.

I giggled. "I'm just messing with you." I told him still smiling.

"What about you, Rosa? I can call you Rosa, right?" He asked my sister as I looked at him with the upmost admiration.

"Yes." She nodded. "I love hot chocolate and you can call me Rosa."

Collin nodded with a smile on his face then looked at me, but the smile was gone and there was a smirk there instead. I suddenly felt his hand on my thigh and he squeezed gently.

A little while later, the waitress served us our hot chocolate with a couple of marshmallows on the side.

"Try it." Collin urged both Rosalinda and I.

Rosalinda took a sip first then placed the cup back on the table before saying. "It's the best!" She smiled at me. "It really is the best!" She gushed.

"Let's see." I said with uncertainty before placing the cup of hot chocolate to my lips. The taste instantly sent me to heaven. I closed my eyes and moaned in sheer happiness. "This is amazing." I admitted as I opened my eyes. Collin was looking at me with dark eyes while Rosalinda was just giggling.

Collin held out one marshmallow for me to taste. "Try this."

I munched on the marshmallow even though I wasn't a huge fan of them, but it tasted really good alongside the hot chocolate.

We sat for a short while until Rosalinda said she was tired and would like to go home. I knew that she had exerted herself today with the ice skating and she needed to rest. Minutes later, Collin paid the bill and we exited the café.

"Is Rosa okay?" Collin asked me in a hushed tone as he looked at her from the rearview mirror.

I turned my body sideways in my seat and looked at my sister that was looking rather pale. Even the makeup that she had on did nothing.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" I asked her.

"Yes, I'm just tired." She said.

I looked back at Collin. "How much longer till we arrive back home?" I asked him worriedly.

"Just a few more minutes" He replied.

I nodded and looked back at my sister again. She gave me a reassuring smile. She was a strong girl alright.

Just like Collin said, a few minutes later we arrived at our house. I was the first to step out the car followed by Rosalinda and then Collin.

Rosalinda gave Collin a small tired smile and thanked him. "Thank you for today. I had a really great time, and I'm sorry that I ruined what was supposed to be a date."

"You didn't ruin anything. You are welcome to go out with us whenever you feel like it, okay?" Collin said firmly and Rosalinda nodded with a small smile. "It was a pleasure meeting you, Rosa."

"Likewise" She said.

I looked at my sister with a small smile. "Go in, sweetie, I'll follow you in a minute." She nodded and started walking inside the house.

I watched her as she closed the door behind her before looking back at Collin.

"Thank you for being nice to her." I told him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "You don't have to thank me, baby. Your family is my family."

I wrapped my arms around Collin's neck and placed my lips on his. He licked my bottom lip then suckled gently. I eagerly parted my lips for him. He plunged his tongue inside, dominated my mouth, and stroked it to ecstasy. I pulled back for air, but Collin didn't stop. He started kissing down my neck and I tilted my head sideways to give him more access as I tried to catch my breath.

"Collin, stop." I giggled as I grabbed a fistful of his hair and pulled his head back. "We're on the street." I told him.

"Who cares?" He asked annoyed. "You're my girlfriend." His arms were still around my waist so he pulled me even closer to him if that was even possible.

"Yeah, I am." I told him with a wide smile.

"Yeah, you are." He said in a low voice as he once again reclaimed my lips in another kiss. I giggled into the kiss making him pull back. "You're ruining the moment." He said sternly.

"I'm sorry." I told him with a smile even though I was anything but apologetic. "I have to go inside now."

"Okay." He nodded half heartedly.

I grabbed his face with both of my hands and pressed my lips to his in a quick kiss. "Goodnight."

He released his arms from around my waist and pressed a kiss on my cheeks. "Goodnight, baby"

**********
Remember to vote, comment, share, recommend, add 'Trixie' to your reading list, and follow. :)