Chapter 4 - Private Dance for the Public Eye

"You're up next." Conner said as he peeked through the gap in the curtains out into the stage.

Just then the song ended and another one started; that was my cue for me to get on stage. Even though I had been doing it for quite some time, I still got nervous whenever it was my turn to get on stage. I took a deep breath then walked past the curtains. The crowd started cheering and clapping their hands giving me the courage to start moving my body, swaying my hips from side to side in a circular motion, running my hands up and down my body seductively. I played with the strings of my dress, and the crowd went wild.

"Lose the dress." One drunkard screamed.

I started teasing them, running my hands through the strings of my dress, but not removing them. One time, two times, eventually I slipped the left string down my arm followed by the right one, then the dress slipped easily down to my waist and pooled around my feet. I bent down seductively and picked it up then turned around so that my back was facing the crowd and threw the dress over my shoulder just like a bride throws the bouquet over her shoulder on her wedding day for someone lucky to catch.

The crowd started cheering and I turned around to see who had caught my dress, and my eyes met blue familiar ones for a brief second before I looked down at his hands and saw him holding the dress with a smirk on his face. I hadn't seen him in about a week. I felt butterflies in my stomach for some reason.

I walked over to him slowly and seductively, making sure to sway my hips. I stood about two feet away from Collin with my feet hip width apart. I arched my back and started to draw circles with my hips. I slowly bent my knees and grinded down then up again, dancing erotically. I slowly turned around and gazed at Collin who was looking at me with wide eyes. My back still to him, I opened my legs gradually then bent over so that my bottom was brazenly in Collin's face. I bent one knee to the side then straightened the other one out to the side. I glided my hand up my straight leg and raised my head over my shoulder to take a look at Collin once again, and in a swift move; I slapped my bottom making the crowd go wild. I smirked and stood up seductively then walked backwards so that I was standing between his legs; my back still to him. I moved my body gracefully from side to side then placed my hands on his knees to support myself as I lowered my bottom towards his lap and grinded down gently; moving my hips in circular motions. I looked at Collin over my shoulder and smiled seductively then stood and turned around so that I was facing him. I caught one of his knees between my knees and gently rubbed up and down his thighs as I leaned forward and blew gently into his ear. I could hear him breathing heavily and I knew that he was turned on, and so was I. I stood up from my position and positioned myself between his knees then leaned forward and placed my hands on either side of his shoulders then put my legs on each of his thighs, lifted my torso, slid my knees into the space in front of his package and slid slowly all the way down so that I was kneeling on the floor. I placed my hands back on Collin's knees for support as I stood up sensually with my bottom up first and I arched my back so that my chest was in Collin's face. I turned around and walked back to the stage sexily, slowly, and seductively.

The crowd had gone wild. "More, more, more" they screamed.

I didn't notice anyone though, only Collin. My eyes went to him and I noticed how he was leaning forward looking at me; desire clear in his eyes. My lips turned upwards in a smile before I walked off the stage as two other strippers came on.

What did I just do? I thought to myself as soon as I was off the stage.

"Quite the show you put on out there." Conner said as I walked in to the dressing room with him on my heels.

"Bug off, Conner." I told him; not even looking at him as I grabbed my towel and dried myself off.

"Not a nice way to talk to your manager." He said in a sing song voice.