Chapter 7 - Hot Chocolates and Relationships

"Okay, I have nothing planned after this so you get to choose where you want to go next." Collin said as soon as we got inside his car.

I looked back at my sister who just shrugged then looked back at Collin. "Rosalinda was telling me earlier that she wanted to go to the movies." I told him, remembering that she had asked me that when we were at home. "If it is okay with you, that is" I added.

"Of course it's okay with me." He said with a wide smile. "Do you want to have lunch first?" He asked us and both of us shook our heads.

"I'm still feeling full from breakfast." I said.

"Me too" Rosalinda agreed.

About half an hour later, we arrived at the movie theater. Collin bought us tickets for a chick flick movie that Rosalinda and I wanted to watch. He wasn't very impressed about it, but it was very amusing seeing him sulk and pout, which was very weird considering he was serious all the time. We then walked to the snack bar and Collin bought us gummy bears, popcorn, chocolate, cheese nachos, and two bottles of water.

"Who's going to eat all of this?" I asked him amused.

"We are." He said seriously and I looked at him disbelievingly.

He didn't even give me a chance to say anything as he placed his arm around my waist and started walking towards the auditorium that was screening the movie we had chosen to watch, as Rosalinda followed.

The movie had just started so we sat down quickly. Collin handed Rosalinda a bag of popcorn and held the other one for me and him to share. He placed his arm around my shoulder; pulling me closer to him and I laid my head on his chest. I took a handful of the popcorn and popped it in my mouth. Collin was busy placing kisses on my neck making me squirm and giggle. I turned my head to look at Rosalinda and noticed that she was too engrossed in the movie to notice anyone or anything around her.

"Collin." I whispered. "My sister's here."

He groaned then placed one last kiss on the side of my head. He tightened his hold on me and I snuggled even closer to him and unconsciously drew circles on his chest. Collin suddenly held my hand; stopping me. I looked up at him with a questioning look on my face, but he didn't need to say anything. The expression on his face said it all; he was turned on. I had turned him on. Thank god it was dark inside the auditorium because I felt my face turning red so I hid my face in his chest.

"I like you, Esmeralda." He whispered huskily in my ear.

I looked up at him with a smile on my face. "I like you too." My tone matched his.

"No, I like you, Esmeralda." He repeated. "I want you to be mine." He then clarified.

I looked at him shocked and surprisingly happy. I liked Collin. I would be lying if I said otherwise. He was different from all the men that came to the strip club. He treated me as a human being with feelings and not just as a stripper that stripped every night for dirty, old men.

"Esmeralda?"

I blinked twice and looked at him. "Yes?"

"I want you to be mine, Esmeralda." His voice was tender and rough.

"I want that too." I told him in a heartbeat.

His lips turned upwards in a smile. He said nothing and just pulled me to his chest and kissed the top of my head. I stayed snuggled against his chest; listening to his heartbeat.

"The movie was great!" Rosalinda exclaimed once we walked out of the auditorium. "Did you like it, Es?" She asked me excitedly.

I looked up at Collin who had a smirk on his face then looked back at Rosalinda. "Yes, it was great." I lied.