Eunwoo. Hide and Seek(R)

Start from the beginning

                                 X.O.X.O
-UR Secreteu Admirer.”

Eunwoo Squeezed the letter like he had done to the other 34 and thrown it in the trashcan near him.He picked out his books and closed his locker to see the lollipop you had put out for him and sighed asking himself when you were eventually going to give up especially when he didn't bother searching for you. No offence but he didn't have Time for Frail relationships especially when his family's going through a lot.

Taking off the lollipop, he turned to Bill, a classmate. “Hey Bill, catch!” he mentioned, throwing the lollipop to Bill who caught it with a confused look.

Walking out of school, he Looked up at the sky and prayed for two miracles. One, that his First Love would be well again and Two, that you would leave him alone.

Hide and seek? He wasn't ready to play with you,he had never been.

---

You walked into the hospital toward the Waiting room as you meet your mother sitting in front of it with her hands clasped together waiting for a miracle to happen. You Knelt in front of her, caressing her Pale skin she had on her face. “Omma, it will be fine. Uncle will be fine. Worrying's only going to kill you if you continue this way”

“I know, I know but the doctor said he's going to die. Darling, you know he can't die on us, I have so many things to do for him” She replied, her voice cracking a bit. That was a sign that she would be releasing the Red Sea soon as you pulled her in a for a hug and comforted her. Her brother was the closet thing to her and she didn't want to lose him. Who would be in their right mind knowing their sibling was going to die? Exactly No one but she had to be strong for her siblings,,herself and Uncle.

         With her head placed on your coat, you got out your seat trying not to wake her up. You were starving and needed to get food for her also but some hospital foods were......You know...tasteless, horrible. Even Prison Had better foods for their convicts.

You were collecting two cans of drink from the vending machine when you saw Eunwoo, talking to A Doctor in front of A room. He was looking so pale that your heart started to beat worriedly for him. Was he sick? Did he have issues too?

“Please Doctor, you have to help her. She must not die”

“There's not much we can do but if you don't believe in prayers, you better start to do so now. Pray for A miracle” he tapped his Shoulders and walked away. You turned to Eunwoo who had tears falling from his eyes and your heart won't stop Beating so fast in pain. You had promised to be there for him, you wanted to be there for him, even though he didn't care about the Letters, gifts, and other things you had sent him, you still wanted to play a role in his life.

“Here” you handed out one of the cold drink to him.“...Drink it while it's still cold”. He looked at you first, before staring at the can of cola you had gotten him.