The Diamond King rolled his eyes. "Yes yes, but," Francis leaned his head back, "do you know what will happen to you here?"

"I don't care because Alfred will come for me," the Queen stated.

"Of course," Francis hummed. "Unless my men kill him first."

Arthur's eyes widened and he finally snapped his gaze over to the Diamond King. "What?"

Francis chuckled. "My men have direct orders to kill King Alfred Jones of the Spades Kingdom once they lay eyes upon him. Then, you're going to stay here with me." He cupped Arthur's chin as he leaned closer. "And once you have this child, I will kill it with my own hands, we will be wed, and you will bear my children. Just as originally planned."

Arthur's vision shook and blurred. He then snarled and shoved the King away. "Get away from me! Don't touch me! Alfred will come for me and I'll bear his children! You will not touch me in such a foul way ever again!" He whipped around and stomped towards the large bed he was given. "Leave me be until Alfred has come for me. I cannot wait to get home and be back in my blue, Spadian clothing."

~

Alfred groaned, glaring out the window of his ship. "How long until we get there?"

The Ace of Spades sighed. "Just after dusk, Alfred. That will be soon, I promise. But we have to be careful. Remember, anyone who sees you could kill you, then it'll be harder to save Queen Arthur. We'll still try, though. He is our Queen and is pregnant with a possible heir to the throne."

The King waved his hand. "I know, Matthew. Now please leave me so I can be alone. Come and get me once we reach the Diamond Kingdom."

Matthew bows before exiting the room.

Alfred sighed, dropping his head to stare at the sword in his lap. He held it up and examined the blade.

Sharp. Alfred dropped the sword on his desk. Strong.

Sharp and strong.

The King leaned forward, eyes narrowed and determined.

Sharp and strong enough to kill someone.

~

"Your majesty." A soldier opened the King's door and bowed. "We have five minutes until we reach the shore."

Alfred nodded and stood, sliding his sword into the sheath. "Good. Prepare the men. Once we reach land, we must be ready for battle."

The soldier nodded and bowed. "Are you sure you do not want to wear amour, your highness?"

"I'm quite sure," Alfred responded.

Again, the soldier bowed before exiting the office. Alfred looked out the window and glared at the castle in the distance. "You will die tonight, Bonnefoy."

~

Stealthily, Alfred lead his soldiers through the dark of the night, his blade ready for when he needed it. The castle drew nearer without any interference.

Alfred thought that Bonnefoy must have been stupid to not have soldiers hiding around every dark corner, but he kept his guard up just in case.

~

Arthur woke to a conversation in the hallway. He groaned, sliding out of bed. He glared at the moon which glowed high in the blackened sky. He made his way to the window and looked at the city below. He gasped, then held back a cry of joy as he saw a familiar army making their way through the town. He scrambled to open the window noiselessly, then leaned out, careful not to harm his swollen stomach.