Chapter 6

(Mild smut in the beginning of this chapter)

"Alfred!" Arthur gasped, releasing himself over the sheets as he dug his nails into the mattress. Alfred grunted, biting the nape of Arthur's neck as he followed in release.

They both collapsed on their sides, Arthur's back pressed against Alfred's chest as they were stuck together by the knot. Alfred hugged Arthur's waist and kissed the back of his head as he pulled the covers up over their bodies. "You've been hiding here for nearly five days. When does your heat end?"

Arthur closed his eyes, relaxing into Alfred's embrace. "I feel it ending... It should be over before the sun rises."

"Mkay." Alfred lazily nuzzled his nose in Arthur's hair. "Mom has been really upset lately... It's been gettin' worse everyday."

The Queen sighed, hugging Alfred's arms to himself. "I'm sorry. Do you know what's wrong?"

"No." Alfred closed his eyes. "She's trying to convince me that it's just stress or that she's not upset, but I somehow know it's not." The Farmer boy squeezed Arthur. "You're not upset, too, are you? I don't think I could handle my mom and my Queen being upset at the same time."

"Alfred," Arthur smiled. "How could I possibly be upset? I have everything I need up here in this hay loft."

Alfred laughed, kissing the nape of Arthur's neck where he left his teeth marks. "I know. But you have to return to the castle sometime, Arthur. The kingdom is horrified something happened to you."

Arthur frowned. "I know... I just really don't want to return. Maybe I'll try to go back tomorrow."

"Alright. Would you like me to escort you?"

"No. I'll return on my own. Yao might suspect something if you're the one who brings me back." Arthur slid his fingers through Alfred's. "I'll make sure to be safe on my way."

Alfred nodded. "Alright. I'll help you on your way out. But let's just get some sleep for now." He held Arthur as close to him as he could get. "Love you."

Arthur laughed softly. "I love you, too, my Farmer boy."

~

"It doesn't reek of heat in here anymore!" Alfred grinned, pulling his shirt over his head.

The Queen rolled his eyes, fixing up Alfred's clothing. "Shut up, git. You really need to get all these wrinkles out of your clothes. There's no way you can present yourself in public like this."

Alfred shrugged. "Never found anything wrong with it before. But if my Queen wishes it, then I'll dewrinkle all of my clothing!"

Arthur sputtered. "That's not even a word!" Alfred laughed, tossing his arms around Arthur and rubbed their cheeks together.

Then, Alfred stopped. He slowly pulled  away and looked down in thought, confusing the Queen. "What if... What if I got you pregnant? How are you going to pass that off?" Arthur frowned, then sighed with a shrug. "I guess you'll figure that out, huh? I can't really just go and visit with you getting married and all tonight after you return to the castle."

"Yeah." Arthur slid his arms around Alfred's waist. "I'll try. But you know I love you, right? You know I don't want to marry him, right?"

The Farmer boy sighed, holding Arthur close. "Yeah. I know. I love you, too. I hate that you're being forced to marry him."

Arthur buried his face in Alfred's chest, refusing to release the younger Alpha. He refused to let his tears fall, so he bit them back. "I should go, now."