Closing Time & Looking to the Future

Well that was pretty awesome, right? I mean I know it was, the question is pretty much a rhetorical one. All of those writers who got together and contributed for our entertainment fully deserve that round of applause I know you're giving them right now!

So thank you to everyone who got involved be it reading or contributing a short story, article or review! You're totally fantastic!

But before we shut up shop 'til next month, you might remember that a couple of months ago in the V-Day edition of Tevun-Krus, we gave y'all the opportunity to vote for the sub-genre we'd attack come Xmas, 2016. Well, the results are in, the votes have been counted and...

*rolls drum*

it looks like we're gonna' be having a very SteamPunk Christmas, so that's definitely something to look forward to, eh?

...it looks like we're gonna' be having a very SteamPunk Christmas, so that's definitely something to look forward to, eh?

If you wanna' get involved in that issue, or any of our upcoming issues, then hitting the external link *looks downs, 'cos that's where it is* will take you to the 'Ooorah 2016,' thread in the Sci-Fi Club. Make yourself known, get all bolshy and whatnot, and maybe next time you'll be joining in the shenanigans!

Ooorah!