A Wee Introduction by @AngusEcrivain

So this issue came about following a suggestion by CarolinaC and LeighWStuart

So this issue came about following a suggestion by CarolinaC and LeighWStuart. Both of those lovely ladies brought the subject up with Ooorah at pretty much the same time and I gotta' be honest, we kinda' liked the idea. You can tell that's the case 'cos we went ahead and decided to dedicate an entire issue to Sci-Fi Fan Fiction and who knows, if it goes down well enough then maybe, just maybe, we'll make it an annual occurrence!

Gotta' be honest, I haven't read an awful lot of FanFic. I've written a little, sure, in fact you'll find out soon enough that this very issue contains an offering or two from my nogginbox; one of the first things I wrote after joining Wattpad which was actually a fan fiction based on one of my favourite (and in my view one of the most underrated) shows, Primeval. And yes, you can read that story in its (hardly edited) entirety, in this very issue!

But hey, this ain't all about me. We've got a veritable shedload of fantastic stuff contained herein, contributed by some fantastic Wattpadians so whether you're a Browncoat or a Trekkie, a Whovian or a Sherlockian (and yes, I did have to look those last two up) then hopefully you'll enjoy this very special edition of Tevun-Krus! Ooorah!