D-How's the Cheesecake Factory?

S-sounds good I'll be there soon.

D-Okay!

With that I hung up and drove to the Cheesecake Factory. I got there and saw him standing outside waiting for me. "Hey hottie!" I said as a joke. Well to him its a joke but its the truth.

"Hey beautiful!" He replied. does he really think I'm beautiful? I asked myself. No he cant. Maybe he's just being nice, like any friend. We got our seats and ordered.

"So Savana. I've been wanting to ask you something for a while now and just haven't found the right time so I'm just going to go for it."

"Okay what is it?"

"Willyoubemygirlfriend?" He said so quickly I couldn't understand him.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Will you be my.... Grilfriend?" He asked in a nervous tone.

"Dalton I would love to be your girlfriend."

"So that's a yes?"

"Duhh!" I said laughing.

~Time Skip~

Me and Dalton have been together for almost 3 years. In fact our 3 year anniversary is today. Me and Dalton are really happy together, we have been there for each other. 6 months after we started dating we moved in with each other. Shortly after that he auditioned for American Idol and won. I was so happy for him. He was so excited when he won and I was there for every performance.

We are fro what people tell me the perfect couple. We started out as friends then became a couple. Everyone ships us its so great at how loving and sweet all of his fans are to me. I've never gotten hate from any of them.

Dalton said he has planned the night and "I was just to put on a dress and look amazing as I always do." So right now I was getting ready. I got in the shower, I took a quick shower washing my body and my hair. I got out and blow dried my hair and picked out my outfit which was a summer blossom skater dress, light pink peep-toe wedge pumps, with a light pink stone necklace. I decided to curl my hair and leave it down. for my make up I just did a natural smoky eye and a light pink lipstick. Once I was ready I walked down stairs to see Dalton in a maroon suit jacket with a plain white shirt under it, black skinny jeans and his maroon Doc Martins.

"WOW! Savana you look gorgeous!" He said in awe of me.

"Thanks! You don't look too bad yourself Dalton." I said giving him a kiss on his cheek and walking out the door. He followed behind and we got in the car.

"So where are we going Mr. Rapattoni?"

"You'll find out soo Ms. Sirtonski."

"Ugh! Okay!" I got on my phone and was just on Twitter until we stopped. I looked up, "Cheesecake Factory?"

"They place where I asked you to be my girlfriend. Remember?"

"How could I not it was one of the best days of my life."

We walked in and got seated, then we ordered our food and had a great time. He went to the restroom so I got on Twitter again. He came back then we got some cheesecake I mean why else would you go to cheesecake factory am I right? We were just talking when the waiter came with our cheese cake and placed in down in front of me I looked at in with my mouth agape. Dalton got up from his seat and got down on one knee.

"Savana will you do me the honor of being my wife?" He asked.

"You didn't go to the bathroom did you?"

"No I didn't I told you I had planned this night to be perfect. So will you?"

"I've been waiting for like forever for you to ask me. Yes I will marry you!" with that everyone in the building said "Awe!" He would of put the ring on my finger but it was on the cheesecake and I told him not to touch it yet. I took a picture of the plate, which was my favorite type of cheesecake with a rose gold diamond engagement ring in the whip cream, with "Will you Marry me?" written in raspberry sauce on the plate.

This is why he's the love of my life. He is so cheesy and perfect at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like it Savana!!!!!!!