"I-I...why the sudden change?"

"Damon talked to me and I agreed with him, I need to suck it up. Besides, when you say it I like it." He whispered, his voice holding lust.

She smirked, "hMmmm Demetrius."

He growled softly as he planted kisses on her neck, she could feel him becoming hard as she teased him.

"The baby is sleeping in his room..." She breathed.

"Good."

(Sex Scene shitheads!) I'm saying this with love.

He gently pushed her down and continued to assault her neck with kisses, every now and then he would suck her neck. She moaned when he moved down her breasts.

"No bra?" He mused.

She smiled, "I don't sleep with my bra on."

He chuckled softly and gently grazed his canines against her breasts. She gasped at his new way of teasing her, sparks of pleasure courses through her.
His hands slowly explored her sides until landing on her hips, he started to trace a circle around her core with his finger. She growled softly, wanting him to touch her.

"Dimitri..." She breathed.

He continued to work magic on her breasts with his mouth as his hand teased her. Rosalie continued to beg him to touch her, but he would only tease her more.

Her underwear was suddenly ripped off and he slammed into her. She let out a loud moan, thankful that his room was soundproof. Well, their room.
He continued to roughly thrust into her, he would slow down before speeding up. She let out small cries of pleasure, her claws drawing lines on his back.

Dimitri smirked before completely pulling out and slamming back in. He would thrust into her harder and harder, enjoying the rare pleasure she brought him.

"Dimitri..."

"That's not my name, baby girl." He grunted.

She moaned, "Demetrius."

He nipped her neck, she let out louder cries as he thrusted into her even harder.

"Your handling this pretty well, baby girl." He growled.

She bit her lip, "I-I like it rough."

"Mmmmm good thing I'm not gentle then." He whispered seductively.

Their bodies were covered in sweat, the bed was slamming against the wall with each of his thrust. Dimitri looked up and smirked at the dent in the wall.

Rosalie looked at him before throwing her head back. "F-fuck..."

When she was about to cum he pulled out and grinned at her. She glared at him, sexual frustration written on her face.

"Demetrius Xander Black, if you don't continue I will murder you." She growled out.

His member was throbbing as she used his full name, his eyes became darker as he slammed into her again. Rosalie let out a loud moan, throwing her head back.

He grazed his canines along her neck, playfully snapping at her every now and then.

They both reached their climax together, moaning out each other's names.

Sex scene over!

Rosalie cuddled against Dimitri, completely exhausted by the rough sex.

"Still mind blown?" Dimitri whispered, still kissing her neck.

She sighed, "Oh yeah."

"Good. I like my mate being satisfied." He growled.

She bit her lip, "Stop being hot, I'm not ready for round two."

He chuckled and placed a gentle kiss against her temple. "Does this count as make-up sex?" he asked.

Rosalie smirked as she turned in his arms and studied his face. They both stared at each other with love, Dimitri glanced at her lips. He leaned in and claimed her lips, Rosalie immediately gave in. Once they parted she whimpered a bit and kissed him again.

"I wasn't done." She grumbled.

He chuckled and kissed her back, "I'm all your's." He murmured.

"I like the sound of that...mine. My Demetrius." She breathed.

They finally cuddled with each other before closing their eyes.

"By the way, I forgive you." Rosalie whispered.

Dimitri smiled softly and kissed her, "I'll get up when the baby cries tonight. You, rest."

A/N: Ya'll have no idea how awkward it is writing a sex scene (a long ass one too) in school. 😂😅