Chapter 6

For the rest of the day Dimitri had ignored her, he was too busy with his work to even help her with the baby. By the end of the day Rosalie was fuming, she had finally had enough and decided to give him a taste of his own dramatic medicine.

She walked into the room after bathing Elijah, she chuckled as he grabbed onto her hair.

"No, don't pull mommy's hair." She cooed.

The baby giggled a little before getting distracted by something else. She sighed as she walked to his room and placed him in his crib. She smiled and kissed on the forehead.

"Goodnight, Elijah." She whispered before leaving.

She walked back into her bedroom to see Dimitri looking for something. She tore her gaze away from him and grabbed a towel, deciding on a shower.

"Rose-

Before he could finish she slammed the door shut, not wanting to hear it. She wouldn't forgive him easily, first he doesn't help her with their son and today he ignored her because she called him by his full name. She hated the fact that Christine was dead yet he still couldn't let it go.

He still couldn't suck it up and let people call him Demetrius, she loved his full name. She then frowned, Demetrius is their son's
middle name, she gulped.

Is he ignoring Elijah because of his middle name? She wondered.

She shook her head, telling herself she's overthinking it. She turned on the shower and hopped in, the warm water helping her to relax.

She walked out of the bathroom and sat on the bed, ignoring her mate who was wide awake.

"I'm sorry." He sounded.

She continued ignoring him, her anger still wrapping around her. He released a breath and sat up, when he wrapped his arms around her she quickly stood up.

"No." She snapped.

He gave her a pained look, but when her glare didn't break he nodded and slipped under the covers.
She silently watched as he curled up and started to go to sleep. She sighed in defeat and sat back on the bed and gently ran her fingers through his hair. He tensed up for a bit before relaxing.

"Do you hate me?" He suddenly asked.

Rosalie frowned, "What? No. Why would I hate you?"

He turned over and looked at her, his silver eye were bright with hurt and guilt.

"Because I acted like an asshole."

She chuckled and kissed him on the forehead, "I don't hate you, but I am angry at you. You barely help me with our own son, it's sad. He's your son. Is it because of his middle name?"

He frowned, "No, it's not his middle name. It's just...this neighboring alpha has been threatening to attack and I'm trying to form different deals with him. I don't want another war with a pack, I just want to spend time with my family. But I can't. Looks like our problems never leave us alone."

She could tell he was stressed as he constantly ran his hand trough his hair. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him.

"Well, we'll figure it out. Dimitri."

"You can call me Demetrius." He mumbled.

"What?" She asked.

He looked at her with a small smile, "You can call me Demetrius if you'd like...I can tell you like it."