Chapter 15

Hi guys.

Zalfie's real Zalfie's real heeeeee im so HAPPPPYYYY.

So anyway, it's come to my attention that my authors notes are too long.

"Boring"

Well, Sorry if this upsets you, but 1. I have a line, if you dont want to see me babble, simply find the line and read(: 2. I work hard writing this story so i can put whatever I please in it. Not to sound snobby but I like to write updates and whatnot. In fact I may just move them to the end.

Thank you c:

I'm going to name songs I listened to whilst writing this chapter:

Gravity -John Mayer, Dreaming with a Broken Heart -John Mayer, 100 Years -Five For Fighting, and Look After You -The Fray.

But I think the song I was listening to that describes these last few chapters best is Come Home by OneRepublic its an amazing song (:

And thank you guys for telling me to continue. You guys boost my confidence, ily all xx

Enjoy c;

-----------------------------------------

Chapter 15

ZOE POV

I turned on my phone and there were the 16 messages. There are also 3 voicemails.

2 messages from Joe, 4 from Louise, 3 from Tanya and Jim, and 7 from Caspar.

Joe: Hey. When are you coming back? Call me ASAP.

>>Zoe!!!

Jim: Zoe, when are you coming back? Me and Tan are worried!

>> please answer!

>>Zoe, please come home. -Tanya.

Louise: Zoe, if you're getting this right now, I love you. Please come home soon. Chummy needs you!

>>Zoe, who was that lady?

>>The one who was threatening you the day before you left?

>>Please answer...I miss you

Caspar: Hey girl wassup?!

>>Zoe when did you leave? Where are you?

>>It's Alfie...I need to know if you're safe. I need to hear your voice. Call please.

>>Hello?

>>Please...please call as soon as you can. Or answer my calls

>>or my texts. Please Zoe.

>>And stay safe.

>>Its Caspar, Zoe, Alfie needs you.

I just reread the messages from Alfie over and over. I guess I didn't think through the phone stealing plan. I mentally laughed at myself.

I played the voicemails from my inbox.

"First voicemail. December 2nd, 1:45 PM." the robot voice said. "Zoe. Where are you? Are you going to answer my texts?" Alfie said desperately.