Chapter 7

HOLY FLACKKK 5000+ READS AND 52 VOTES. YOU GUYSSSSSS ILYSM. YOU MADE THE NUMBERS ALL BRIGHT RED DO YOU KNOW HOW HAPPY THAT MAKES ME OMG.

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME AND I AM LAME FOR BEING SO LATE.

Sunny Day Sunday- Okay it is like sooo hot here in the south. Yeehaw. 80 degrees in my house and like 89 outside. I was supposed to go running today but figured I'd skip cause the weather; yeah I'm a dirty cheater aha.

Mancrush Monday- It's going to be Josh Hutcherson for this week c;

Today's Dish Tuesday- breakfast: waffles

lunch: chicken pot pie

dinner: curry and rice

Womancrush Wednesday- This week is Eleanor Calder xx

Thirlwall Thursday- okay so Little Mix got mannequins in a store and they are amazing! Kinda makes the girls look like Slenderwomen. Hahah no but Jade has such a good fashion sense! Like I wish i had her closettt <3

Fangirl friday- omg guys so there's this guy and I like him and he likes me but he is a grade level below me and I'm not going to see him next year. But I have his number and my friends are trying to hook us up. But he also likes his whore-y ex. But anyways after school today, my friends went into this outburst like "Hey Nicole is right here!" And he was blushing and I was walking away and I saw his dimples omfg he was wearing plaid and askdkdsnbdhx. So my friend was like "she's pretty right?" And he was like "yeah she is." And got on the bus like a boss like omfg I was frickin dying like BOOM I exploded. Just thought I should share that.

AND

HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD OF JACK STYLES HOLY SHIT IN A COUPLE OF SCREENSHOTS OF HIS PORNO LIKE ON TUMBLR HE LOOKS LIKE FETUS HARRY.

Sat at Home Saturday- so Im resting bc I gotta get up at frickin 4:30 for my dad's marathon; speaking of marathons, PRAY FOR BOSTON.

Sunny Day Sunday- Wtf?? It got so frickin chilly lately! Stupid bipolar weather

Mancrush Monday- I am so so so so sorrry i took a week and one day. Eghhh. TODAY MANCRUSH IS THAT GUY I LIKE AND WAS FANGIRLING ABOUT UP THERE OKAY BC HE IS SUCH A GENTLEMAN BC MY FRIEND THREW MY JACKET ON THE GROUND AND HE PICKED IT UP AN SMILED OH DEAR LORD HIS DIMPLES AND HIS LAUGH SWEET BABY JOSE

JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL.

So, thank you all for commenting, voting, reading; everything. Even if I don't reply sometimes, know that I really appreciate your comments and messages!!

Lol I keep accidentally voting my own stories cause my fingers spaz when I see the reads number on my phone like ily.

Usually i dont write a day after I upload but oops im too happy.

I feel bad tho cause i give you guys crappy chapters and take so long!

Enjoy peels xx

---------------------------------

Chapter 7

ALFIE POV

"A children's museum?" I thought. Then I just chuckled. It was cute; the way we were going to a place for small kids. Not Zoe. I wasn't thinking of Zoe being cute. I mean, I bet she does look cute today, I mean, not that I like her like that, but she knows how to dress. And wear a nice face.

I mean, um, nevermind. Why are you in my thoughts anyway? Get out of here!

I saw Zoe standing at the entrance to the museum. "I hope this isn't a really kiddie museum." I thought to myself as Zoe walked up and gave me a small side hug. We kept our arms around each other as we walked. "This is going to be interesting." she said. She pulled out her camera and turned it on.

"Hello everyone! I'm here with the lovely Alfie." she smiled. I placed my whole hand on her head. "As I am here with a strange English girl." I joked as she cracked a smile. "So we've decided to come to a children's museum. Nobody else can hang out and that makes me sad." Zoe said, tracing a finger down her cheek to indicate a fake cry. "I'm just bored." I said cheekily. She stuck out her tongue and shut off the camera.

"Let's go!" she said, grabbing my hand and dragging me inside. A couple of parents smiled at us. I heard one say "ahh, young love."

So did everyone in public think we were a couple? We aren't that cute like everyone says. Were we? Even Marcus ships Zalfie, and he's my Malfie boy! I laughed at myself mentally and focused on the outside world. We payed the entrance fees and headed inside.

"What first?" I asked. Zoe shrugged. "Lets go climb up that thing!" she said, pointing to a large rope climbing wall in the corner. "Alrighty then." I said as she already raced off to climb up. A small bunch of kids were already at the play area, making it a bit crowded.

I ran after, trying to keep my pants up while doing so. I hadn't washed mine, so I threw on a pair that Marcus had left at mine one time. Haha Malfie much? I laughed out loud at my comment.

"C'mon Alfiee!" Zoe yelled. I continued to pace over to her. She was already half up the ropes. I laughed. "I am so going to beat you to the top!" I hollered after her. She laughed and kept climbing. I struggled to climb up, as my feet kept getting stuck in the ropes. "I'm going to beat you!" she giggled. I pulled my small camcorder out of my pocket and turned it on. "What's up guys?" I greeted the camera with heavy breath. "Me and Zoe are climbing this ladder thing." I explained. "She's winning." I said breathily. I heard Zoe laugh from above. She had been vlogging too. "Alfie, don't fall!" she teased. I rolled my eyes. I turned the camcorder to my feet. "I think my feet are quite big for this." I said with a small laugh.

A small crowd of children started to climb up, shaking the ladder a bit. I kept my balance and kept climbing. "There's been now a crowd of children climbing up. It's making us sha-" I started.

A scream omitted from above. Panicked, I shut the camcorder closed and looked up. Zoe was holding onto the ladder for dear life. The ropes were shaking quite a lot and the kids were climbing up much faster.

I sped up the ropes, avoiding children, my focus only on Zoe. "Zoe!" I called. She was breathing heavily. I knew what this was.

It was a panic attack. "Zoe, I'm here." I shushed. I tried to hug her with one arm and almost fell, but didn't. I kept secure while kids climbed on and off and Zoe was breaking down. "Shhhh. Shhh it's okay." I reassured her. "Let's climb down now, okay?" I said quietly. She hesitantly nodded as we both tried to get down. I supported her back with one arm and used the other to guide myself.

Eventually we made it to the bottom. When we did, Zoe latched onto me and buried her head into my chest. I was surprised, thinking she would break down or something. I wrapped my arms around her. She was warm and shaky. It made me want to hold her tighter.

"Do you want to go home then?" I whispered into her hair. She shook her head. "Okay. Are you better?" I asked. She slowly nodded. "A bit." she said quietly and shakily. I pulled away and held her by her shoulders. I gave her a genuine smile.

"Thank you Alfie, I love you." she said, hugging me again.

Now I was just confused. Did she 'love love' me? Or just bestfriend love me?" I cleared my head. My brain was racking for answers. But they were no where near. "Lets get going, shall we?" Zoe said, a bit more normal now, pulling away and breaking the silence.

She smiled and grabbed my hand.

She smiled...and grabbed my hand.

She grabbed my hand.

I absolutely have no idea what is going on.

---------------------------------

Sorry these chappies are short. I know where this story is going, so I will add shorter parts quicker maybe, so dont worry.

Love you guys soooo much!!! xx