Chapter 9

Omg you guys guess what? This story is #295 on the fanfiction list AAAAHHHHHH!!

I love you guys seriously.

I'm changing Saturday to Saturday Singing, basically I tell you what song is stuck in my head/what Im listening to. Today is Superhero by Cher Lloyd~

Sunny Day Sunday- it was like 84 degrees.

Mancrush Monday- Logan Lerman

Chapters have been a little late, cause I started this late, you know. So I'm sat here writing when I'm supposed to be doing homework. Ew whatever it's almost summer I don't wanna give a fuck.

OMFG HAVE YOU SEEN ALFIE'S NEW VLOG JIM TANYA ZOE AND ALFIE HAVE A BBQ AND I DUNNO BUT I THINK THAT AT EXACTLY 10 MINUTES INTO THE VIDEO, ZOE IS WEARING ALFIE'S MAROON JACKET. HOLY CRAP I WAS FANGIRLING.

Should I start giving you songs to listen to during chapters? Yay or nay, comment.

ENJOYYYY BEBEESSS

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9

ALFIE POV

So, I basically told Zoe I fancy her. I don't know what she was thinking, or what I was thinking. If she doesn't fancy me back, this could ruin our friendship. I honestly don't know why I'm trying to deny it though,I'm pretty sure I've liked her for a while. Although I don't know when it started.

My phone rang which nearly gave me a heart attack. I answered it to hear Louise's voice. "Hey Alfie! I had to ask you a question." she said. "Hi Louise. Sure ask me anything." I replied. "Why don't you have a girlfriend named Zoe yet??" she yelled. I flinched and smirked a bit. "Any girl named Zoe?" I joked. Louise didn't sound pleased.

"We're all waiting on you. So is she. Everyone knows you two fancy each other." Louise said. "Why don't you all mind your own business? We'll figure this out!" I yelled. "No you won't! Every time you two do something cute you say it's friendly!!" She shouted back. "I'm sorry. We should stop this." I said.

"Just...I'll come to yours and-and we'll talk." she said. "I said I can handle this! Louise-" And the line went dead.

I sighed. This 'Zalfie' stuff was really pressuring me.

If Zoe wants to be with me, we'll both decide when the time is right.

Both.

When the time is right.

I don't know if she picked up on my hint when I told her I like her. What was she thinking? Does she like me back?

I can't take it. Maybe I would blow Louise off. I picked up my phone and dialed Zoe's number, which I memorized. Wow, that's cheesy. I remember her phone number. Is that more creepy?

Anyhow, I called her.

"Hello?" she called into the phone. "Hey Zoe, can you meet me at....hmm..how about Nandos?" I decided. I heard her breathing, probably thinking. "Um, sure...but only for a little while." she said. I felt a little sad.

A little while? Did I do something wrong? Or am I over thinking this? I'm not sure what to think at this point. Me and Zoe are both confused, which is why I'm meeting her. I shook my head and called a cab.

It sucked not having a license.

***

I saw the ombre haired girl as I stepped out of the cab. Zoe had already parked her car and was standing at the entrance of the restaurant. I paid the driver and quickly paced over to her. "Hey." I said awkwardly. "Hey." she said quietly.

We were stood there pretty awkwardly until I suggested we go inside. "So...I thought we needed to talk." I said.

ZOE POV

"...I thought we needed to talk." he said. I nodded nervously. We were then sat at a table and facing each other.

"It's about us, our relationship." he said confidently. Oh, if I could be confident. I just looked down. We stayed quiet before Alfie tipped my chin up so I could see him. "I just want to know." he gently said. I looked back down.

"Sorry, I think it's best if I go." I said, standing up quickly. My breathing was heavier. I didn't want Alfie to see me like this. I didn't know what to do! I started to walk away but I was grabbed by the waist and twirled around. "Zoe, please." he begged.

He held me tight so I wouldn't run off and just looked at me with pleading eyes. I sighed and nodded. "Maybe...I...I could stay." I gave in. Alfie smiled the slightest bit.

I couldn't do this though. Zalfie was just a fantasy in our fans' minds. "You know that I fancy you and we've been best friends for a while now...everyone is counting on Zalfie." he chuckled a bit at the end. "So where do we stand?" he finished. I shut my eyes tight and knew I would regret this, but...

"Alfie, I have a boyfriend." I lied. I opened my eyes to see him crushed. It looked like I had just took a hammer and shattered his heart into a million pieces; I did it to myself as well.

He was still sat there, shocked. "I should get going." I rushed myself out of the Nandos and to my car. I got in, curled up into a ball, and cried a little. This was far too complicated for me.

I like Alfie, yes, but a relationship with him...? If it didn't work, we could never ever be the same toward each other.

I didn't know what to do, I panicked okay?

--------------------------------------

Omg what have I done.

Well don't worry, I know EXACTLY WHERE THIS IS GOING AND ZALFIE WILL BE TOGETHER EVENTUALLY, IN THIS STORY AND REALITY ;D

Yeah, I didn't want this to be some cliché story where everything works out; there's gotta be ups and downs yano?

Love you guys c:

Fall For You (Zalfie)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें