23

Baby. A baby. A living creature that shits in its pants.

Was I ready for this? No, I wasn't. Do I want it? Hell no. This is not the right time, not under the right circumstances.

I could never, and by never I mean never ever, raise a child. I'm still like a teenager living my dream. Expect the fact that I'm rich and successful.

As we arrived in the apartment I bought just for us two, I placed her down on the couch before pouring myself some whiskey.

Taking small sips, I walked around the apartment, trying to understand the fact that I was going to be a daddy- a Dad.

I heard TJ groan before she placed her foot on the carpet, looking at me with bloodshot eyes.

"Robert?", she whispered, her voice slightly cracking.

I turned to the window, taking a small sip from my glass. "Yeah",

"Please tell me it's a dream, please tell me I'm dreaming and it's not true",

I laughed before taking another sip, feeling her eyes burning into my back. "Sadly it's not a joke. Did you think about keeping it?",

TJ came up to me from behind, wrapping her arms around my waist.

"I don't really know, I'm too young for it. I still have to go to college, I need a good job.. everything will be ruined",

"Great",

"Great?"

*TJS POV*

"Did you just say great? Really?!", I exclaimed sarcastically as I moved my arms away from his waist.

"Yeah",

"What do you mean with great? I mean, as hard as it is, it's still a baby...",

He rolled his eyes and took a sip from his stupid whiskey glass with his stupid old expensive ass whiskey.
"Exactly. You're too young and to be honest, I don't want this...thing. Not even if you were as old as me",

My eyes widened at the last part, making my heart shatter into a million pieces.

"Even if I was as old as you?"

He nodded which brought me to the point where I didn't know if I should cry or bite my lip and die from over bleeding.

"Listen, this is an affair, okay? We just sleep with each other, kinda live together and that's it. I'm never marrying someone again, never getting a baby! Never, okay?",

My mouth flew open as I heard what he just said.

I was just his affair. Just his little f*ck slave that he could call whenever he was horny. That's all I meant to him.

I couldn't control my feelings nor did I had the urge to, so when my hand came flying, it left him gobsmacked.

"An Affair, right? Well why don't you, you f*cking ăsshole, search for another affair because this affair will annoy the shit out of you!",

"You're overreacting.," he calmly said, which turned me mad even more.

"I'm overreacting? It's you! You f*cking lied to me! You said you loved me!",

"It happens", the calmness in his voice made my eyes water, left my knees like jelly and my body like there was no gravity.

My heart shattered again, my pulse went from 70 to 150 and I couldn't control anything anymore, so I sobbed. I sobbed while saying the nastiest things I could ever think of.

"You are a liar, a f*cking liar, now I know why my mom left you, you're sick and twisted!",

His eyes widened and he crossed his arms, calmly taking a sip from his whiskey.

Why was he so calm? What made him react like this? The last few months turned out to be the biggest lie I've ever witnessed, and I couldn't do anything big than just to cry.

I started banging my fists against his chest, begging him to explain the situation and tell me it was a joke. A joke he didn't think through, a joke that was completely unnecessary.

Suddenly I felt a sting on the left side of my face followed with a tickling sensation.

And when I realized what it was, I stormed out of the door, leaving all my belongings at this Satan spawn place.

_______

Oh my god...is it...is it really...is it r-really?

YES ITS AN UPDATE MUAH