16

I woke up in sweat with Robert arms hugging me against his chest.

Memories of last night flooded in my brain and I felt my cheeks flush, pressing my thighs together so the ache would stop.

I heard him groan as I tried to get rid of his grip, sliding to the end of the bed.

"what time is it?," he mumbled, turning around with my pillow.

Why was he so cute in everything he did?

"6:30," I whispered, searching for my panties. I don't remember losing them. but then again I passed out after my first orgasm ever, so I maybe I forgot taking them off. 

Once I found them at Roberts side, I immadietly ran into the bathroom only to be greeted with my ugly self in the mirror. How the hell did I sleep this night? Did a car ran over me?

I decided for a quick shower so I just could get the tiredness out of my face. I pulled my hair into ponytail before jumping in.
I shivered slightly as the cold water hit my skin but at the same time it comforted me, which made me moan slightly.

After I was finished with the shower, I stepped out and dressed into my clothes from yesterday and untied my hair back into it's natural state - frizzy and ugly.

Robert opened the door with his dress shirt unbuttoned and his tie undone, looking homeless but still sexy.

"Can you...I need to pee," he whispered, rubbing his eyes. He looked so done and tired with me but I still pecked him on the lips.

As I earned a smile back I knew that he was just tired from last night. 

I stepped out of the bathroom before plopping down onto the bed, again the memories from last night flooding in.

Did he really call himself daddy?

whatever he did, it turned me on so hard just thinking about it made my knees weak.
I literally felt like jelly after thinking about everything he did to me, but we both knew that wasn't the end.. Well, atleast I knew.

I wanted more.

Robert pulled me out of my thoughts by stepping infront of the mirror over the closet, yawning loudly before turning to me. "Can you-,"

I immadietly stood up and buttoned his shirt before doing his tie. Where did I even learn this? I never did it, neither did I saw someone doing it.

"Thank you," he smiled tiredly before placing a small kiss on my lips. He slowly started getting comfortable around me and I really enjoyed it.

~

"Mrs. Harvey, what are your future plans?," Mrs. Ritchie asked me, pulling me out of my state.

"College," I answered rather tired, yawning as she looked at me with a confused expression. I felt sorry for her because actually nobody was listening to her - everybody was minding his business already.

suddenly the door opened and everyone got quiet, hiding their phones under the table.
Robert entered with a stack of papers, greeting Mrs. Ritchie by patting her shoulder before throwing the stack of paper on the table.

why was he so loud all the time?

"I know you're hiding your phones under the table and also I've heard the volume at the end of the hallway," He smiled at the class yet at the same time the look in his eyes told me everything - he was angry. or something like that.

The loudest and rudest in the class, Christopher, opened his stinky mouth "Nice, you can't do anything about it. We're done here!,"

Robert put his hands in the pockets of his dress pants, smirking at him. "I can keep you here if you want, so actually - no. No ones done,"

He placed his butt on my table and Scarlett giggled quietly next to me before punching me in the shoulder. If she only knew...her giggle would be stuck in her throat.

Christopher sat down, gobsmacked before whispering to his ugly friends. God, how much hate I had for this guy and his friends was unreal.

Robert looked over to me, slightly furrowing his brows. I licked my lips, putting my hands on my lap before returning his gaze.

Something in his eyes changed but before I noticed, another kid interrupted.

"Can we go home earlier?,"

Robert breathed out rather annoyed before looking to the clock and to Mrs. Ritchie who nodded happily.

"Go," he ordered, looking over to the door, watching as nearly every student ran for their lifes.

Instead of running away, I squeezed my ass deeper into the chair, looking at Robert.

Scarlett glared at me. "Aren't you going home?,"

"Ro- Mr. Downey is driving me home,"

"Oh, I forgot you're related. Bye,"

She waved at me, smiling to show off her perfect white teeth. Robert raised his brow, looking at me with an amused expression.

"I am?," I nodded, smirking slightly as I saw him biting his lip.

We both entered his office with my heart beating out of my chest as he sat down on his big leather chair.

I crossed my arms, awkwardly playing my hair as he looked over to me, patting his lap.

"Come and sit on my lap," he whispered and I almost choked on my own saliva.
He wouldn't ..

I sat down on his lap carefully before placing both of my hands on his shoulders, trying not to fall off.

His arms pulled me closer to him before he kissed me passionately, my hips grinding against his growing erection. No matter where it'd be - I was ready for Robert.

He gently moved his hand through my hair before his right hand pushed my butt closer to his erection. He moaned into my mouth as I started grinding faster, my heart feeling like it would jump out of my mouth soon.

We pulled away and I started to untie his tie, wrapping my legs around the chair. 

He tugged on my hair even harder as I put one hand on his bulge, stroking it lightly because I knew what tease it was.

suddenly a knock interrupted us and Sandra came in with a confused expression before closing the door again.

"Uh, Robert...There's your wife waiting for you,"

Shit.

________

*yawns* I'm not working this weekend yay hitches