12

I woke up in sweat, my hands roaming for Roberts body but it was nowhere to be found.

He already left while I was sleeping.

I looked over to the watch on my nightstand, seeing that it was only 4 a.m. so why the hell would he leave that early?

The heat in the room was unbearable as I stood up to open my window and let the cold breeze in. I heard something quite heavy landing on the floor in my bathroom, which made my eyes shot up immadietly.

I opened the door of my bathroom and couldn't believe my eyes nor my mind. There was Robert, standing only in jeans, kneeling down to get whatever fell down.

I couldn't control my emotions anymore and jumped to him, my arms gripping onto his back as if I'd fall right then and there.

"Huh, did I wake you?," he asked, still with his sleepy voice. Although I'd be annoyed from his sleeping voice, it calmed me. This time it really calmed me, knowing that he was here, that he was here because of me. Because maybe he felt something.

Maybe.

He hugged me back, his hands on my lower back as I shivered from his hot breath on my neck.

"I woke up because I had a nightmare,"

"Are you okay?,"

"Yes. I think atleast....why are you up?,"

He looked at me before his gaze wandered to the door, a weird mixture of expressions covering his face.

"I wanted to leave before you wake up,"

Oh. Could you hear my heart breaking into tiny little pieces? Because I could, and I could feel those tiny little pieces falling to the pit of my stomach, leaving an uneasy feeling as if I....

I shoved him away and started kneeling above the toilet, puking my soul out. I heard Robert sigh before he took the hair out of my face and rubbed my back. He was so comforting yet he was here breaking my heart into tiny little pieces with just one sentence.

"Are you sure you're okay?," he asked once again as I flushed the toilet, wiping my mouth as I did so.

I nodded, not having any strength to speak.

"So...I'm, uh, leaving. We'll see each other in school later," he whispered, planting a small kiss on my forehead before letting go of my hair. I wanted to speak up, yell at him for leaving, slap him across the face and bang on his chest but my strength was gone. Absolutely gone.

~

I decided for a hot shower before school, just to get all the tense out that I had from out conversation earlier.

A hot shower which also meant hot tears streaming down my face which was already swollen from the amount of tears.

Why would he care about me? I'm his stepdaughter, he'll have hundreds of them in the future - so why would I be special?

Just as I wanted to get into the shower, I got a text from my best friend saying she'd return from the hospital back to school. Shit.

I completely forgot about my best friend which was the exact opposite and her broken leg. Shit, shit, shit.

After I was finished with the shower and my hair, I went over to the mirror to look at myself. He should see what he had done to me. He should see how ugly I looked because of him, so I didn't put any makeup on.

~

The walk to school had worn me out as I sat down in class, my feet feeling like it was burned and cooked alive.

My best friend, scarlett, came into the view as I looked around. My eyes immadietly wided and my frown faded. She was the complete opposite of me but I loved her for being my friend.

"You're in school? Hows that?," she asked sarcastically as she sat down next to me after I've hugged her.

"long story. Maybe I'll tell you after class. How are you feeling? Sorry I didn't vist you, my head was full of shit,"

She smiled at me before gently rubbing my shoulder in a friendly manner.

"It's okay. I figured out you'd be busy with all the graduation at stuff,"

my eyes widened at the thought of graduation, although I knew that Robert would be in my college since he was part of this school and the college. Weird. (A/n idk if that's possible to be a principal at two schools in america, but it's possible here in germany. My principal is like that for example)

"Mh, yeah," actually my mind was full of Robert and how he left me this morning.

The bell rang and everyone in the class got quiet, including me and Scarlett. The door was opened rather harsh and I couldn't believe my eyes as I saw Robert plopping down onto the chair, the bags under his eyes seeming to grow minute by minute. He looked so worn out, yet he managed to look really attractive. .

He eyed the class for a minute before his eyes stopped at mine, and I swear I saw him tense as he recognized me.

"Good morning Class. Your graduation is in less than three days so do whatever you want to do. Harvey, We need to talk,"

The class 'ooh'd and Scarlett looked at me amused as Robert held the door open, waving me outside.

With shaky knees and my heart beating out of my chest, I stepped into the quiet hallway and looked over to Robert who had closed the door and checked to see what the students were doing.

The silence was really awkward and I wanted to go back inside, go back inside and cry my insides out.

Just as I wanted to go to the door to open it, I was cut off by Roberts hands pulling me into the small cabinet right next to the classroom. The cabinet was rather small and dirty because of the things that lay there, but I didn't mind.

I was alone with Robert and I couldn't think straight.

"I'm..I can't see anythin-," I was cut off by Roberts hands pulling my face closer to him.

"Shush,"

His lips crashed on mine and I felt the sparks in my stomach, sending me ovet the edge. I quietly moaned into his mouth as his hands roamed my body, leaving an ache between my legs.

I tugged on his soft hair and wrapped my legs around his waist as he pushed me against the wall.

What were we doing?

_____

Guys wtf it's 5am i'm tired and i'm not going to school because of my headache..i've had a headache for 3 days now, wtf.

Please comment and vote if you want another chapter of whatever goings to happen ;)

*smirks* *winks* *dies*