3

I was pulled out of my dream by someone banging against the door.

"What the fuc-",

"Language.", Robert sighed behind the door, making me know that it was him banging against the door.

Why would he ruin my sleep?

I groaned before turning around and pulling the covers over my head. I heard the door open, but I didn't mind since Robert could do nothing about me not going to school. 

"I'm not going to school", I quietly whispered, slightly afraid of his reaction even though he couldn't do anything than just to tell my mom like the little child he was.

"What druggs are you on this time? It's Saturday", he mumbled as he pulled the covers from my head.

I furrowed my brows at him and his weird reaction.

Oh, right. I was sleeping in just one shirt and my favourite panties.

"Can I take your car? Your mom forgot that I'm still alive.",

"Really?",

He nodded before rolling his eyes and looking around the room rather amused.

"No, you're not taking it. Stop judging my room with your eyes. Rude",

He giggle, my heart jumping slightly at his cute giggle and how his lips formed. Shit, he was really cute that close.

"Well, you could drive me to work. You could get to know your college",

I groaned at the mention of college, not ready for this new part in my life.
But actually it was a pretty good idea, especially with Robert being my teacher.

The idea somehow, weirdly, turned me on. Okay, that's scary. Maybe i'm just about to have my period. God.
Hormones.

I nodded before jumping out of the bed, accidentally hitting my foot against my nightstand. "Oh, what a fucki-",

"Language!", he reminded me once again, making me roll my eyes. He clearly was a teacher.

He stood up from my bed, awkwardly looking to my thighs, making me blush slightly. I knew that he sometimes enjoyed looking at my body, but he could hide it a little better..Although I liked how he looked at me.

I was asking myself whether my mom knew about this, awkwardly looking into nothing as his hands waved in front of me. "20 minutes or I'm going to take your car anyway",

I nodded, rolling my eyes and shoved him out of the room rather harsh.

What should I wear?

I decided for something more...average.
White skinny jeans, an grey sweater and my superstars.

Whilst admiring the way my butt looked in the mirror, Robert stood in the doorway, leaning against it with his elbow.

He had this look in his eyes...this look I never saw when I was with him. Four years are enough to know this person, but this was something really, really odd and new to me.

I realized that Robert wasn't in the doorway, my brows furrowing. Maybe, just maybe, I could knock on his door and ask him when we could start.

Rather shy I opened the door, seeing Robert just pulling on his shirt. He still had the buttons on his jeans open, showing off his boxers. I bit my lip as I looked at his defined abs.

"ever heard of knocking", He said, smiling slightly as he catched me staring.

I went back to my room, still in shock what I've just saw. He looked so well for his age.