9

(It looks like Robert is wearing eyeliner in the gif...I can't unsee it. Tf Robert?)

I gripped tighter onto my books as I walked through the hallway, looking for my fake friends as usual.

They would be stuck in the toilet, smoking joints until they'd pass out there. Or they'd fuck behind the walls of the school which would happen twice a day.

The reason why I was looking for them was pretty funny and I shouldn't trust them, but there was no one to talk to about it. Expect...Robert.

But he was a part of the problem. After I grabbed his crotch and told him that I wanted him, he threw me off his lap and didn't talk to me for three days straight. He couldn't even look into my eyes without getting all red and gooey.

When my mother returned home and immadietly started a fight, he came upstairs and asked me if I could look out for the postman since he was awaiting something...important.

After he asked me, the tension between us started to shrink. But the fact that I really wanted him in my pants was hard to hide. I'd catch him staring at me whilst I was writing my essay and then everything would burn and rise in my pants. I had to keep my legs shut, squeezing them together at the point where my jeans started having a hole in the middle of my thighs.

At first I started acting really awkward, as if I was twelve with my first crush incoming. Then I'd accept it and my insides would tingle at night.

That's where I started to do....private things. Private things which involved me...and Robert.

~

Just as I wanted to open the door to the toilet, a familiar voice called through the hallway and I cringed.

"Wait a second, TJ," he yelled once again, making it obvious that he was here in the hallway. with me.

I turned my head to him, awkwardly holding the door knob as he furrowed his brows.

"Can you come back to my classroom after school? I need someone to help me with the papers," he looked down to my books before his eyes burned through my chest although I wasn't wearing any see-through clothing.

"Why don't you ask any of you co-workers? Like Mrs. Zimmermann?,"

He laughed. His laugh was awkward enough for the situation that an actual tension was built between us.

"She has other things to do. You're a student, you have enough freetime,"

And with that he turned on his heels and walked away, my eyes racing to his butt.

Why was this man so perfect?

~

After having a lonely lunch with me and my books, I had philosophy afterwards with my lovely stepdad-father.

I entered the room with a strange feeling in my stomach, my legs feeling like jelly.

Robert was leaning against the table with his arms resting on it, his eyes flitting between the students that were already there. Some of them didn't appear - probably smoking - and some of them didn't even mind that there was a teacher - the principal to be exact -.

"So. Class.....Evelyn," it was clearly visible how annoyed he was of this evelyn and her so called friends.

She was worse than me, she was a complete rebel. Although I had the same behaviour, it always turned out more worse for her than for me.

"Today we'll talk about love," Robert said, writing 'LOVE' rather big on the board before crossing his arms and taking the usual stroll through the room.

He stopped at my table, leaning against it before looking directly at me.

"Hope you don't mind," he whispered before looking back to the class again. I shook my head even though he wasn't looking anymore, my cheeks flushing at his quiet voice.

I enjoyed his quiet voice so much, you can't even imagine.

"Why do you think love exists?," he asked the shy girl Catherine, making her blush hard. This bitch.

"I- I don't know," she whispered, awkwardly biting her nails.

"TO FUCK!," the football guy, Jacob, yelled through the class, making Robert raise his brow.

"Oh, extra smart today, aren't we? TJ, tell me, why do we 'fuck' as Jacob describes it?,"

He knew this question would make me stutter and blush in embarrassment, he knew me too well.

"Because...people love each other...and they want to have fun? And...reproduce, maybe?,"

He bit his lip, looking at me with an unreadable expression before turning to Jacob.

"You heard that?,"

"Yeah, Robert,"

Robert nodded before writing something down in his papers.

"Detention," he said, without looking at Jacob who was waving his hands angrily in the air.

~

The lesson felt like gum, pulling itself longer and longer.

Robert asked us to write an essay about love, but the fact that I couldn'r describe this feeling was bugging me.

He looked over to me as he realized that I wasn't writing.

"Detention," he mouthed to me, a sly smirk forming on his lips.

"Why?," I mouthed back, offended and taken aback. Why, out of all sudden, did I get detention? I wasn't cussing, nor was I being disrespectful.

"Not working," he mouthed again, his smirk growing bigger. I raised my brows at his weird behaviour and he raised them for a second, smiling at me before turning to his papers again.

God, please let me die. Right here and right now.

___

Happy hallooween my nuggets.