"Beautiful." He whispered, breaking my thoughts as he ran his fingers along my breasts, barely grazing them over my nipples. Goosebumps rose on my skin, my nipples hardening even more from his gentle touch. I felt a heat spreading through my center as my mind began to drown in unknown desires. “Uhm." I cleared my throat, catching Harry’s attention as his eyes averted back to me.

"What is it, love?"

"You’ll think i’m crazy." I shook my head, simultaneously trying to shake my thoughts away.

"Never." He smiled, resting his hand on the side of my ribcage.

"I, uhm." I hesitated, shifting my body slightly. “I want you."

His smile fell for a second before reappearing, a look of confusion on his face, “You want, want me?” He asked, emphasizing the wants. I nodded, my cheeks turning a bright shade of red.

"Unless you don’t want to." I quickly added.

"Of course I do." He laughed, squeezing my side where his hand rested. “I just don’t want you to regret it."

"I won’t. I couldn’t." I smiled, holding my breath as he thought it over.

"Okay."

"Okay." I echoed his words, sighing heavily as I tried to rid myself of every fear that swam through my mind.

"Please tell me if you want me to stop, okay?"

I nodded my head, earning a smile from him in response. He shuffled his weight down so that he lay with his head near my chest, his hands gripping my waist. He leaned forward, quickly flicking my right breast with his tongue, and then did the same with the left before attaching his lips to it, gently sucking on the nub. I could feel it beginning to harden even more, if possible, as he began playing with my other breast. I arched my back slightly, my hips grinding into his accidentally.

He began grinding back, making my breathing catch in my throat with every hard thrust. I was only wearing a thin piece of underwear, and I let out a quiet moan as he reached down to pull his boxers off before sliding his dick back between my thighs, along the light material. I felt him growing harder against me, my body shaking slightly as the tip of his dick pressed up against my clit with every thrust.

He moaned against my nipple before letting it fall from his lips, looking up towards me. “I can feel you dripping through the fabric.” He leaned himself up on his elbows, pulling himself up just enough so that his head was right above mine. “Shit.” He breathed out, gripping the pillows on both sides of my head as his thrusts grew harder.

More thunder rumbled above us, but I’d never felt so protected with him above me. I wrapped my arms around his waist, holding him tighter against me, feeling the muscles in his back contract with every push. I could feel myself dripping down my thigh, a quick heat spreading in me as his dick pressed up and down my slit. “Harry.” I moaned out, squeezing my eyes shut. “Fuck, Harry. It feels so good.”

"You like that?" He leaned his lips against my ear, his breathing hot and heavy.

"Mhm" I nodded my head, my walls contracting from the new sensations.

"I think you’re ready." He suddenly lifted his hips slightly, pulling my underwear down my legs and onto the floor. He reached between us, running his dick along my slit. “I’m just lubricating it." He explained, not that I could complain. “It’s going to hurt."

"I know." I nodded my head, biting my lip as I looked up at him.

"No, baby. I mean it’ll really, really hurt. And I know you-" He paused, a worried look on his face. “You won’t say anything just because you don’t want to ruin the moment. But I need you to promise me that if it hurts, you’ll let me know. Okay?"

"Okay." I breathed out, knowing I could handle it. And besides, i’d heard the pain only lasts a few minutes. He would never know. “I promise."

He took a deep breath before pressing his dick against my slit, applying a slight pressure. It was slightly uncomfortable, though I felt no pain. He gripped the sheets tightly, shifting his weight above me slightly before averting his gaze back to me. “Are you ready?”

"That wasn’t it?" I frowned, thinking he was already a bit inside me.

"Well, no." He shook his head. “I’m not past your hymen yet."

"Are you sure?" I sighed, annoyed that the pain could still be to come.

"I’m sure." He leaned down, attaching his lips to my forehead. “Take a deep breath."

"Okay." I did as told, inhaling as much air as I could and then exhaling deeply. He slowly pressed his hips into me just as a few bangs of thunder rolled above us, shaking the house once more. Though I found it hard to care, my entire core feeling as if it were on fire. I held my breath, willing myself to not feel the pain. But it was impossible; he might as well have shoved a knife inside of me.

"Oh god, it hurts, doesn’t it?" He suddenly froze, noticing the tears that fell from my eyes.

"N-no." I choked on my words, trying to focus on anything but the pain. “The thunder just scared me."

He looked down, frowning in confusion, as if he wasn’t sure what to do. “So it’s okay?”

"It’s okay." I managed to squeak out, forcing a smile. I nodded my head, encouraging him to continue until he was all the way in. He then began rocking his hips slowly, a long moan escaping his lips.

"Oh you feel so good." He closed his eyes, leaning his head into the crevice of my neck. I tried to focus on the pleasure he felt opposed to my pain, but it was unbearable. I kept thinking it would begin to feel better, but every thrust just made it worse. I reached between us, trying to adjust myself better to ease the pain, but when I brought my hand back up and saw the blood, even more pain began to rush through me.

"I can’t." I suddenly blurted out, my back arching against him as my body wanted nothing but the pain to fade away. “I can’t Harry, I can’t" I began to sob under him, my body shaking. He quickly pulled out, getting his body off of mine the second he heard the falter in my voice.

"Hey," he cooed, a look of panic in his eyes. “Hey, it’s okay." He pulled me against his chest, kissing my cheek.

"I lied to you!" I began to cry even harder as the pain remained, even though he was no longer inside me. “It hurt so bad, but I wanted you to feel good. I’m sorry."

"Don’t apologize. Please don’t." His voice cracked, and I suddenly realized he was upset.

"Are you mad at me?"

"No. God, no. I just don’t understand why you didn’t say something."

"You’ve already had your first time, Harry." I sighed, wiping away my tears even though new ones continued to fall. “I don’t have that memory with you. Someone else does. And so I guess I just wanted my first time with you to be perfect, so it could be something we’d both share." I paused, my voice shaking. “But It’s ruined."

"No, baby. It’s not. We have the rest of our lives to create new memories, to have moments like these where there’s no pain and only pleasure. Tonight may have not gone the best way, but it was still perfect." He moved his lips against mine, pressing them together. “Do you know why?"

"Because you took my virginity?"

He knitted his eyebrows together, laughing in slight confusion. “No,” he paused, holding my cheek in his hand as another wave of thunder pounded over us. “Because you said those three words. And that’s something i’ll never forget.”