Chapter 4 I refuse...

Rose’s POV

I looked over at my sister’s general direction, when I saw her and Barbossa kissing.

"So, I'm not the only one involved with a pirate…" I thought with a smirk.

I looked out at sea, when I saw it…

It was the biggest ship I had ever seen, it floated on the water effortlessly. No one appeared to be on it though. No crew, no captain nothing. But its huge guns started to revile themselves.

“CAPTAIN!!!!!” I yelled as loud as my lung’s would allow me too.

“What?!” asked Barbossa and Jack at the same time.

I stood there with a blank stare on my face, and pointed at the “ghost ship”.

Jack ran around frantically giving commands, while Barbossa spoke with Maggie.

I grabbed a loose rope and swung onto the “ghost ship” to Jack’s dismay.  I looked around… Empty, just empty, no people not even a trace of life.

I heard music playing eerily throughout the ship, I followed it, and found that it was a locket, playing the music. As soon as I picked it up, the ship suddenly vanished, and I fell from the top of the deck, into the icy cold ocean.

Jack threw me a rope, and pulled me up. I gave him the locket. He was very pleased.

Maggie's POV

I ran over and helped Jack pull Rose back on board, I saw her hand him a rather large gold locket.

"What's that?" I pointed at it.

Jack looked at me mistrustfully, but Rose explained, "It's one of the lockets that Davy Jones and Calypso had.  Both lockets together work as a lie detector, which we'll need so we can get correct information on where to find this ship's 'sister'."

"Interesting." I commented.

I walked away from both of them, however my sister followed me.

“I saw that…” she said slyly.

I hated how she never fully explained what she meant have the time.

I gulped hard.

“Saw what?!” I asked, trying to look calm, and confused. But I knew she would see how nervous I really was.

She smirked.

“You know what I mean…”

I shook my head faster than expected. “No I don’t”

“Oh come now dear sister, I’m not dumb nor blind… that was some kiss.” She stated

My eyes grew big. “I don’t know what you’re talking about!” I said defensively.

She laughed, and then scowled at me. “Now your just insulting me.”

I gave and honest confused face, and said “How?”

She mimicked me, “How? How?” she rolled her eyes. “I saw you and Barbossa kissing. Do you really think that you can convince me otherwise? I’m not easily swayed against my own knowledge.”

“We’ll talk about it later.” I said as I hurried off with the only motive of getting away from the topic.

She followed me.

 "Oh no you don't!" she said with her famous smirk. "You've done this since we were little, you love to walk away when you know you can't convince me... But let me tell you, it's not going to work... you love him..."