5 sauce

guys I'm doing to try and make this a long chapter. I'm sorry the last couple have been so short. but imma try and make up for it right now.

///SKY'S POV\\\

"I'm sleepy, and it's only 9 o'clock," I groaned.

"me too," the voice came from a tired Ansleigh. we'd been packing all day.

"same, come on, get up, go to bed," oliver replied in a raspy voice. it was sexy.

I stood and so did Ansleigh. we hugged and exchanged 'I love you' and she went to her bedroom and I walked to mine. I crawled in my bed covered up. there was a knock on my door, I didn't say 'come in' because I knew it was Ansleigh and she always knocks before she comes into my room and never waits for a 'come in.' I sleep in a shirt and my underwear , and Ansleigh sees me like this all the time, I don't know why she bothers to knock, she's gonna come in anyway.

but instead, the door remains closed, so I crawled out of bed and opened the door to reveal a drowsy looking oliver.

"hi," I said looking down at my half naked body.

"hey, uh... imma head home, call me tomorrow?" he asked, paying no attention to my legs.

"wait, why're you going home?"

"because the couch hurts my back, and it's late babe," he says.

we're still together; and I still love it when he calls me babe.

"stay," I ask.

"I can't babygirl, the couch," he says turning around to look at the couch, it's packed full of boxes, too.

I sigh and rub my eyes. I turn around and walk to my bed and crawl under the covers again. the silk comforter was smooth on my bare legs. oliver walked over to my side of the bed, and leans over to plant a kiss on my forehead.

"goodnight, call me tomorrow, I love you," he says.

"stay," I beg.

"I can't," he said.

"sleep with me, I don't want you to go," I say truthfully.

"are you sure," he questions.

"yes," I say pulling the cover down.

we may have had a bump in the road but that doesn't change how I feel about him. I love him and I couldn't stay mad at him over an accident. he didn't mean it. I believe that.

"okay," he says pulling his shirt over his head. he walks over to the dresser and takes out a clean pair of his boxers that he'd left over here and I washed them.
he pulled his jeans down, and his boxers, throwing them both to the side where I throw my own dirty clothes. he pulls the clean boxers on and walks to the other side of my bed. he pulls the fluffy comforter over his legs and torso and scoots towards me. I turn to face him and I bury my head in his tattooed chest. his scent fills my nostrils, I grin. I guess he felt my smile on his skin because he laughed, and I looked up at him. I smashed my lips on his, resting my hands on the back of his neck while I crawl over on top of him. he immediately responds but pulls away too soon.

"woah, what're you doing," he asks breathless.

"I think we were making out," I giggle.

"but... jeez," he said smiling.

"what?" I ask

"you said you wasn't comfortable with that," he runs his fingers through his hair.

I playfully roll my eyes and kiss him hard, I swipe my tongue across his bottom lip and he gladly parts his lips allowing me to explore his mouth. I pull away and kiss him softly. our lips move perfectly together; in sync. I missed his touch.