i dont want sex right now

///SKY'S POV\\\

the nurse looked at me, then said, "hi! I'm Monica, I'll be your nurse!"

"what.... you just said that," I told her.

"really? hahaha eei I forget!!" she squealed.

I do not trust her to mess with my IV.

"oh, and someone handsome is here to see you, make sure to tell him my name is Monica," she squawked.

I was confused at what she meant when she said 'someone handsome' was here to see me. like, me? someone handsome?

and then that's when it hit me.

oliver scott sykes.

yay.

great.

he walked in. his head hanging low until he seen me awake. then a smile widened across his face. i smiled a small smile because his smile makes me smile but then I remembered he was the reason I was here in the first place. little flashbacks of what happened in the shower came to me. I felt disgusted.

"what do you want," I spat.

"oh, uh, I see you're not too thrilled to see me, I'm so, so, so, sorry sky, I really am, I didn't realize I was hurting you, I was angry at you for not coming to me, and sad because you didn't. I was having mixed emotions about everything, and I blacked out, believe me, I am sorry. I am so fucking pathetic, and I don't deserve you. you need someone better than me, so I understand if you don't you know...." he trailed off.

my eyes filled with tears that threatened to escape my eye.

but I held them in and swallowed my pride.

"oliver. I was bleeding! YOU SEEN THE BLOOD!!" I cried out.

"I told you, so many mixed emotions, I couldn't think straight. I didn't know what was happening, I was having trouble processing all of that!" he raised his voice, and his eyes soften when he seen he was scaring me. "don't, don't be afraid of me, I would never hurt you on purpose."

but. I did believe him.

"I do!! I do believe that!! but I was crying, screaming in pain, an you just stood there, STARING AT ME!" I whined. the tears, well, they came falling. he walked over and sat down on my bed. I didn't want to touch him.

"sky, do you honestly think I would hurt you?" he asked , his eyes signaling he was hurt .

I answered truthfully.

"you did hurt me, but not on purpose. I don't think you'd hurt me on purpose, no I don't, but right now, I don't think I trust you sexually yet," I said.

"I understand," he continued, "I understand that you're not trustworthy of me anymore and that it's going to take a while to earn your trust back."

he is more understanding than I thought.

short ass chapter, I know, but you'll survive. anyways, my story is shit. so is life so we can deal with it.