god, hospital food sucks.

{okay guys, here we go. sorry there's no photo above, I wanted the black, (darkness), to represent how, someone, feels. and no actual photo I found described it as well as the black, flat, picture did. this entire chapter will be in oli's point of view. enjoy.}

'holy shit.' I thought as I examined the damage that'd been done. then I ran across sky.

'NO! OH SHIT. SHIT. SHIT. SHIT. SHIT. SHIT. GOD DAMMIT NO...' I said aloud, my accent revealing a rich texture. a solid tone.

I shook her, which seemed, lifeless body. her hair was napped up. her face, bloody, her eyes, closed.

no response.

I shook her body harder. harder and harder.

"SKY PLEASE! no sky please wake up." tears fell from my eyes.

my back hurt. my foot was stuck. hung between the broken gas pedal an the floor board.
damn.... the car? hell it was fucked. the roof had been caved in. we flipped. I unbuckled my seatbelt and looked down at my shaky hands. bloody. of course. the windshield was busted in every way possible. the glass in every form it came in. i looked at sky and whispered, "don't worry babygirl, I'm going to get you out of here. I'm so sorry I let that happen, I wasn't paying attention. god I hope you're okay. Im so, so, sorry..." i let the steering wheel up as far as it would go, and reached down to untangle my foot.

once I was free, I opened the door and ran to her side. the door was jammed shut. but I managed to get it open. i grabbed her, (softly, and careful not to hurt her) and pulled her body out. she was still breathing, but not like she should. I noticed the scars and new cuts laid heavily across her small, cold wrists. Im going to help her get better, if it's the last thing I do. I will not let her. I can not stand to see her this way. It hurts me to know she hurts. I need her better. I want her better. she needs to need to be better.

I sat us down beside the tree near the car, I held her in my arms. I pulled out my phone and dialed 911.

"911, what's your emergency?" The woman asked.

"uh, uh... car wreck. I need help! MY GIRLFRIEND IS UNCONSCIOUS! AND I NEED HELP!" I practically yelled.

"sir, stay calm. what's your location?" she asked stubbornly.

I glanced around and seen the nearest street sign. "um, prosper lane avenue."

"I've got an ambulance on the way, hang in there. stay on the phone with me until they arrive." she said, softly, caring even.

"alright. thank you." I said.

"you're very much welcome. it's my job."

silence fell upon us. I put her on speaker in case she said something, and laid the phone beside me on the ground. I examined sky's face. she has a gash under her left eye and a small, but bloody cut from her bottom lip to the bottom right side of her chin.

\\\flashback///

'God oli. you always fuck things up!! why can't you be normal? LIKE YOUR FATHER!'' my mother spat.

"hm, I don't know. maybe because IM NOT HIM!" I spat back.

"you're so hardheaded. you're a little prick! you know that?? SAY?" she yelled racing over to me and popping me in the face. "you're worthless oliver. your life was a mistake." she sighed, bringing the liquor bottle back to her mouth. I stared at her. "and you're a fucking terrible person but I don't see you making better decisions. do i? no. you're a horrible excuse of a mother. you make me sick." I spat.