Chapter 1

The One With Hamilton's First Day

Hamilton's POV

"Thank you sir! How much do I pay a taxi driver?" I asked.

He pointed to a screen on the front of his car. '$34.90' I pulled out my wallet. I had $20.00. Shit. "U-um... Here." I threw the $20 bill at him and ran.

Today was my first day at 'Liberty University'. I got a fully-paid scholarship to move here to New York from a pretty forgotten about island.

As I was about to stop running, I ran into a large man.

"Gah!" I screamed as he spilled his coffee all over me. "Oh shit, sorry." He said not looking very sorry, and he helped me up.

"Oh, thank you! You know, it's really my fault and you don't need to say sorry. You see I was in one of those taxi things you have here and I didn't have money so-" I rambled on, before he stopped me.

"Hello. I'm Aaron Burr. Senior."

"Oh! That's you! You're the other one with the scholarship! Nice to meet you I'm Alexander Hamilton! I'm a Sophmore, and I'm 19. And there's a million things I haven't done, but just you-"

"Hey. Can I offer you some free advice?" He said, grabbing my arm and leading me over to a group of guys. I nodded.

"Talk... Less. Smile more." Huh? I don't talk that much. "Can I offer you advice? Go after what you want." I said kindly, and he looked like he was pondering something.

"This is T-Jeff, Madison, and Maria." He said, gesturing me twoards them. "And this is Hamilton." He said and winked at Maria. Maria smirked at me while I shook Madison and Thomas's hands.

Just as I was about to ask where my room was, 3 girls approached us.

"Trying to get another guy into your gang?" Laughed the oldest one. "It's not a gang, Angelica. And we broke up like... Forever ago! Let it go!" Said Thomas.

Angelica grabbed my arm.

"Elizabeth." Said Maria coldly. "Maria." Said Eliza with just the same amount of emotion.

"Trying to get another guy in your pants I see?" She said, while glaring. The littlest one whispered something in her ear and she whispered "I'll show you your room later, Peggy!"

"Okay, that's it skank!" Yelled Maria as she walked up to Eliza, and I used this as an excuse to leave.

It's my first day, and I've already started a fight, met seven new people, and committed a small crime. This will be a fun year.

I finally arrived at what I was pretty sure was my dorm, and I walked in.

Lauren's POV

    "I'm so bored!" I complained while laying upside down on Lafayette's bed.

"I asked you if you wanted to-" "We're not going to James R's party, Hercules." Me and Lafayette said in unison. Well, I think that's what he said in French.

Some kid walked through the door. "I-Is this room B-27?" He said nervously.

"Aye!" We all yelled.

"So you're the French kids roommate!" He looked confused.

"This kid asked us where his dorm was. Apparently his name is Lafayette. I guess he doesn't speak English."

"Je peux parler l'anglais , connard ! Je veux simplement confondre les gens ." Yeah, I got none of that.

"He says that he can speak English, that you're an asshole, and that he just likes to confuse people." He said grinning, and then put a blanket on his new bed.

I looked over at Frenchie, and he looked just as confused as us.

"How does the white guy know the French!" He said, while we laughed.

"I'm not white, and I'm fluent in French." He said, then plopped down on the bed. "I'm Alexander Hamilton, and there's a million things I haven't done." He said.

"Do you have a collection of Barbie Dolls that you cut teddy bears open to make clothes out of?" I asked.

"Um... No?" He said then pulled out a shirt and a pair of pants from his backpack and shoved it in his closet.

"Then you're already better than MY roommate! Welcome to the group! I'm John, that's Hercules."

"Hi! Uh... What's a Barbie doll and a teddy bear?" Huh? I laughed, then I stopped when Mulligan hit my arm.

"Yo! He's the foreign kid!" Oh shit!