Increase

3 weeks into the month tour, and it was nonstop dates with Lex. We'd go out to eat, drinks, sometimes when she felt lazy we'd sit in the front lounge and watch Disney movies. This girl had me head over heels for her. 1 more week of tour and she was off to New York while I went back to Baltimore. What was gonna happen with us? It was our day off and the band and crews checked into a hotel so, I decided to spend the night in with Lex. "Lex! What movie!" I yelled while she rummaged through her suitcase. "TANGLED OH MY GOD LET'S WATCHED TANGLED." I popped in the dvd and leaned my back against the couch and took a bite of pizza we ordered from room service. "TA-DA!" I looked up to see Lex in a Drop Dead onesie and I bursted out into laughter. She pouted and crossed her arms and sat with her back towards me, her attention on the movie. I snaked my arms around her and pulled her between my legs and hooked my chin onto her shoulder.

"I'm sorryyyyyyy. You look adorable." I kissed the tattoo behind her ear and she leaned her back against my chest, with my arms still around her. Throughout the movie, her face was lit and she sang along to every song. "Oh my god! my favorite part! This is where they sing 'I See the Light'!" She leaned her head against my arm and I kissed her temple, while she interlocked her fingers with mine. I heard her humming along with the song and sighed. "Babe?" She looked up at me with a grin, "Hm?"---"Do you think we'll ever be like that?"----"You want to cut off all my hair and want me to have a chameleon friend?" I let out a small laugh and nodded. "No. I mean, that happily ever after." She looked back at the screen and she kissed my hand. "I don't need to think about it because I know it'll happen."

"Lex, I want you to be mine. Like, offically be my girlfriend..." She sniggered and looked up at me once again. "I thought I already was?" I pulled her tighter into my chest and eventually, we fell asleep.

LEX POV   

I launched myself onto Alex and placed kisses all over his face. "Wake up stinky!" He buried his face into hands and mumbled, "I don't wanna."---"Come onnnnn. We have to get to the busesssss." I whined. He uncovered his face and kissed my nose. "Ew. Coootiesssss." He laughed and eventually got up. We started packing and made our way to Jack’s room. "KNOCK KNOCCCCK." ___ "Hey Lex!" I hugged Jack and Alex followed. "1 more week then you're off to New York." Jack pouted. "I'll visit! I promise! now get your ass to the bus!" Alex took grasp of my hand and we walked down the hall, hand-in-hand.

"Lex, i've been meaning to talk to you about that."---"About what?"---"What's gonna happen with us once you go back to New York?" He looked down at the ground and stuffed his hand into his pocket. "We have skype, our phones, and I can visit Alexander..." He looked up at me with tears filling his eyes. "I don't want a relationship like that. I'm afraid if I let you go, you'll be gone again and I don't want that. Lex, move in with me. Jack is moving in with Flyzik and I just can't let you go again." I felt his hand grip onto mine tighter and I could tell it would kill him if I left. I pulled him towards me and pecked his lips. "Someone does need to help you clean considering how messy you are...." A smile tugged at the corner of his lips and he picked me up and spun me around.

We spotted Zack and Joan, joining in their conversation. "Aw, look at this family portrait!" I smiled and raised one eyebrow, "You're such a dork Jack. Plus, it’s just the two of us." Family?... Okay, i've thought about marrying Alexander and starting a family with him, but I still convinced myself that our relationship was just temporary and once he looked at these scars, he'll leave in an instant. I just lived in the moment and enjoyed what I had with him. Either way, I'd still love him.

ALEX POV   

----1 week later-----

Flight to Baltimore, Marlyand from New York now boarding. Lex gripped my hand and we made our way to the terminal. Are hands attached to our bags, we hurried our way through the airport.  "Are you sure you wanna do this?"---"If I wasn't sure, would I be standing here?" We heard Jack and Flyzik running behind us, "Thanks for ditching us!" Lex and I bursted out into laughter once they finally caught up. "Hey, me and Flyzik are gonna go get something to read on the plane." Lex said. She released my hand and walked off with Flyzik. I watched her and sighed to myself. "Have you guys, you know..." Jack wiggled his eyesbrows with an evil smirk on his face. I thought about it and we never really did. "No actually." With Lisa, it took us about a week after we started dating to do it, I did it with Jessica before we started going out. "Why not! Look at her! She's hot!" I jabbed my elbow into Jack's stomach and watched as Lex and Flyzik made their way back to us. "She's... different Jack. She's not someone just to fuck with throughout the whole relationship, 24/7."---"You really love her don't you?" I looked at Jack, "I really do."

"Jalex exists! I knew it! look at these love birds awwww." Jack gasped and shoook his head, "Nope. I totally ship Millakarth." She rolled her eyes and I took grasp of her hand. "The only person i'm in love with is you, Ms.Miller."---"You're so cheesy Mr.Gaskarth."---"Well I wonder who makes me this way." She stuck her tongue out at me and We finally made our way onto the plane and I took my seat next to Lex. She instanly fell asleep and I watched her as she took small breaths. I leaned my head back and whispered, "I'm hoping you'll be Mrs.Gaskarth one day." As I drifted into a deep sleep.

I felt the plane hop a little bit, giving me the signal that we landed. "Oh, you're awake, finally." Lex leaned over and kissed my head.  It took us about 10 minutes to get out the airport and into a taxi. It was freezing cold in Baltimore and to top it off, it was midnight. I told the driver the address and we were on our way. We arrived at my house and stepped out the taxi, "Thanks." I handed the driver the money, grabbed the bags from the trunk and walked up to the front door with Lex behind me. "Welcome to our home." I smiled and opened the door.

LEX POV   

"This is beautiful Alexander! Are you sure a girl didn't decorate this place?" He looked down at the ground, "My mom actually did it...." I laughed and kissed him. "I love it. It’s past our bedtime. I’d go to the room but I have no clue where that is exactly." He grinned and I melted inside. "Up the stairs, to the right." I walked up the stairs to the bedroom, stripping off my clothes and jumped onto the bed, covering myself up with the white sheet. “Comfortable already?” I looked at the door-way and kept my eyes on the smirking Alex. He stripped off his shirt and changed into shorts and made his way next to me. I jumped slightly as I felt Alex’s hands rest on my hips, followed by his lips that brushed against my bare shoulder. I smiled as he nuzzled my neck and spoke, “Welcome home, love.”