chapter thirteen

「"You let your school reputation take over you, over a girl that you deeply love." ~Kim Yumi」
hospital

The doctors rushed mira to the emergency room.

"Her heart rate is about 120 beats per minute," the doctor said, shaking his head. "Her blood pressure is too low!" the doctors rushed mira into a hospital room.

"Her breathing rate is also way too low." the doctor placed a breathing mask on mira. "She's in serious condition."

The doctors continued to find the problems mira was encountering.

"She's unconscious," one doctor said, placing his palm over her head. "We need to do a x-ray on her brain."

The doctors pushed the moving bed, pulling the bed to a x-ray room.

"We need to act fast, her chances of living are slim now."

-

kim yumi's point of view

I sat outside of the school, unabling to breath normally.

She's not well. I knew there was something going on. And I knew it was all Soomin's fault.

I started to hear sobs, then screaming.

I turned around and walked back into the school, seeing a helpless soomin on the ground.

She was crying her eyes out, her tears staining all over her white t-shirt.

"Soomin?" I said. "Why are you crying?"

She sniffed? Wiping her tears away.

Her puffy, red face frownded.

"I should've never said anything," she said.

I sighed. I knew it.

"You know, words can really hurt. Have you ever been in Mira's shoes before?" I asked.

She shooked her head. "I was just kidding! I never knew she was actually gonna do that to herself!"

"Well, whatever you said probably really hurt her. Sometimes I wonder why she's so strong. After all these years, she's still doing well, even being called shy girl all the time."

"I'm in such big trouble," Soomin continued sobbing. "I'm going to jail."

I sighed. "You probably are. It's your fault, and you're the one that's gonna fix it."

Soomin stood up, staring back at me angrily, letting the tears fall off her cheeks.

"It isn't entirely my fault. Its also her choice whether or not to fall. I didn't push her or anything."

"Well, maybe if you shut your mouth and listen to what you actually say, maybe you will understand why she was pressured to kill herself," I fought back.

She glared at me. "I can say whatever I want. It's my mouth, my words."

I smirked slightly. "Maybe your mouth needs a little work. It might of killed someone, and you, yourself is going to pay for it. You're not gonna get away with this, soomin."