chapter four

「"Mira. It's okay to like an dumbass. But it isn't okay to like a fuckboy." ~Kim Yumi 」
kim taehyung's point of view

Days passed ever since that accident, when Mira was almost raped by a middle aged man.

I saw Mira talking to her friends in the hall, that's when I came up to her, and hugged her behind her back.

I felt she flinched.

"Is that your boyfriend, Mira?" I heard one of her friends asked.

"Ani," she replied. I stood next to her, seeing a girl I didn't even recognize and Yumi.

"Don't make Mira your next girl toy, what happened to Sunhee?" Yumi said.

I seriously don't know why Yumi and Sunhee are such on bad terms with each other.

"Why are you guys even enemies anyways? Sunhee is such a sweet girl," I muttered.

I see Yumi and the other girl looking at each and they both bursted into such loud laughter.

"You're kidding. Since you and Mira are apparently really good friends or you're dating her secretly, you should be the one mad," Yumi said. "Sunhee literally assaulted Mira in the halls."

I rolled my eyes. "You said that last time. I don't even believe you, sunhee will never do that unless Mira was the one to hit first."

Yumi continued laughing like a maniac. "It's completely impossible that Mira was the one to hit first. Your girlfriend has problems, and you don't even know."

I smirked. "Sunhee is the best girlfriend I could've ever had. Be jealous if you want. Unlike your relationship with Jimin, which is completely unstable."

I see Yumi turning red, she clenched her fists. "So now you're talking shit about me now? You really wanna do this, V?"

I came closer to Yumi, grabbing her shoulders, and whispered into her ear, "fight me then."

Yumi shoved me and Mira and her friend came between us, stopping us.

-

lee mira's point of view

What if I said I had feelings for kim taehyung, the school's most popular boy, and the most handsome boy in this school.

I had to admit it. I have a little crush on him. He's just so caring, and his hugs warm me up. But I knew this little crush won't last long. He has a girlfriend, he has a lot of friends, he's rich. He has everything he wants.

Ever since that night, I always felt flustered. I regret on what I did, because I knew I was nothing to him.

Kai's party was tomorrow, and I already decided on what to wear.

Sungjae and me are going together, but I'm pretty sure he's gonna leave me later on, to go make out with some other girls. I had to prepare to get lost.