chapter two

「"You're so wet." ~Kim Taehyung」
lee mira's point of view

I was looking through instagram, when someone passed by me, slightly hitting my shoulder.

Me being clumsy as always.. I almost fell. But luckily the person who slightly hit me on the shoulder caught me.

I finally looked up from my phone to see the person.

It was one of the bts members. And it was Jeon Jungkook.

I blushed. And I don't often blush or anything like that. Because I always have this certain face where I have no expression at all. And I'm pretty sure everyone is used to it.

Jeon Jungkook, one of my classmates since middle school. I've had a crush on him and pretty much he didn't knew I existed. I was always really quiet, so no one would really notice me.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook smiled at me as he caught me.

"I'm fine, thank you," I smiled.

"I remember you. You're that really quiet and shy girl-"

"It's Mira. Lee Mira. I know you, you're Jeon Jungkook. I've known you since middle school." I bowed, just to be polite.

Jungkook looked at me stunned. "Oh geez. I guess I haven't noticed you much."

I smiled. "It's no problem. Don't worry about it."

He chuckled. "Not trying to sound like a creep, but can I have your number?"

Now it's my turn to be stunned.

Lee Mira, the quiet and shy girl that no one notices, actually has a really social side.

"Oh. Of course," I said as he handed me his phone.

His wallpaper was one of the popular girls, but I didn't really notice much because it wasn't my business.

I made the contact name, "mira-mira♡" which sounds really flirty, but cute. As I finished, I handed him back the phone.

He smirks at the contact name. "Mira-mira? With a heart. That's cute."

I giggled. "You think so?"

He chuckled. "Yeah."

The bell ringed and I closed my locker. "I don't ditch, so might as well chat with you next time?"

Jungkook nodded. "I'll text you later, Mira-Mira."

I waved as he winked at me.

I ran to my next class, which had almost all the popular kids. Including Sunhee.

I got to class in time, to see Sunhee and Taehyung chattering. Taehyung really does like Sunhee. But why love a girl that cheats behind your back?

It was my world studies class and my teacher was some eldery lady that likes to yell very often.

I went to sit next to Yumi and Sungjae. Soomin wasn't in this class which is sorta sad.

"Okay class." I hear my world studies teacher mutter. "You all got assigned seats, because this class can't handle themselves."

I rolled my eyes. Assigned seats? This isn't third grade.

"First table," my eyes trailed to the first table. "Sunhee, Hana, Junhwe, Moonbin," her eyes trailed around the paper. She hasn't prepared the seating chart at all.