Dongmin is back

Hyemin's POV
"" Hyemin! Hyemin! Please come back to me.... We havent even started yet... I cant let you go like that... Your the one that i was waiting for ages... I promise you that i will be better next time... " bin was sobbing right next to me... Holding my hands with his head down...

"Idiot... I am not going anywhere without you. I need to be here to punish the boy that made me wait for so long.... I need to punish him with all my love *grin* stop crying will you." I said whiles touching his hair with my free hand.

"Hyemin!!! Dont you ever scare me like that!!" Bin said and came over and gave me a hug that was very tight...
"Bin... Stop it hurts." He was applying lots of pressure on to my cuts and bruises.

"Thanks! Mum and Dad for letting Hyemin back!!" Hongbin oppa said to the sky.

"Speaking of dad and mum i had a dream about them and they said i need to tell you that get back with Youngji unnie!!! Mum said that she is a great girl. And also she loves you and miss you."

"I wish i had that dream.... Mum i miss you...."

"How is Dongmin? No, i mean Eunwoo?"

"He is still unconscious... The doctor said that he has a very rare blood type AB-..." Bin said he looks so down.... But what he doesnt know i am his twin i have the same blood type as him.

"He will be fine! I know who can save him!" I smiled.

"Who?"

"Me!"

"Doctor!!! We found someone who has the same blood type as him!" Bin ran outside and look for a doctor to take my blood.

"Oppa! Dongmin is still alive! I found him... He is Eunwoo. He had always been close." I said to him happily

"Eunwoo is Our Dongmin? Our Lee dongmin?!? Seriously?" His eye opened widely like he just saw a bath full of gold.

I nodded "he is"

The doctors soon came in with bin...

"I just realised that you and the other patient are born on the same day... Haha that is cool." The doctor said

"He is my long lost twin."

"O wow! That is amazing miss."

"What!? Eunwoo is your twin?!?!" Bin said

"O yeah... Forgot to tell you... Haah sorry.." I said embarrassed...

Moonbin's POV

"Your horrible to me!!! I am your boyfriend!! How dare you not tell me? " i pretended to ne angry, seriously this girl.

"Aww... Is My bin angry? I am sorry jagi."
Jagi? Mybin? Omg i think i am about to die!!!

Did you just call me "jagi? My bin?"

"Yea so ? My binnnnnnnnnn"

I think i never been soo happy!!!

"Okay stop with the cheesiness..." The doctor said then we shut up.

3 days later...
Eunwoo had received the blood from hyemin and today its Hyemin's release from the hospital... However... Eunwoo still havent woken up... The doctor said it is now depending on him does he want to wake up or not...
Astro and all hyemin's friends came today to see hyemin's release and Eunwoo. Anna said that she was sorry that she cant come any sooner because she was learning how to take over her dad's company... And she is still mad at Rocky for not sending her off to Russia... Then Cindy said that she couldnt get a flight back from Germany.... I think she kept missing her flights because of her nazi obsession but whatever😂😂 then Charlotte came and brought flowers. She said that she was sorry that she didnt came earlier... There was a big snow storm in London Heathrow.

Hyemin walked out when everyone was talking about their hoildays...

Eunwoo's POV
"Dongmin-ah... When are you going to wake up? I got a lot of things that i want to do with you... Our 18th birthday is only in 2 weeks... Should we hold a massive party and invite everyone? Dongmin wake up... I remember when we were little we loved to fight over who eats the last strawberry... I promised i will always give you all the strawberry we have... If you want them... So Dongmin wake up please." I heard Hyemin said...

"All the strawberries? Yeah!!! Stinky poo cant eat my strawberries!!!" I smiled... Mum and dad told me all about our childhood... The ones i forgot.....

"You are awake!!! Dongmin your awake!!! And no one calls me stinky poo anymore!!!" She said both happy but also furious... Cuz i called her stinky poo.

"Well mum and dad told me to call you that so i will."

She pouted... So cute...

"Eunwoo!! I mean ermm Dongmin.... Your awake!!!" Bin came in and said happily

"Yep and as healthy as ever!! Btw call me Dongmin or Eunwoo... I dont mind." But i really should pick one...

"Dongmin!!" "Eunwoo!!" Both hongbin hyung and hakyeon hyung said at the same time.

"He is LEE DONGMIN NOT CHA EUNWOO!!!"
" NO HE IS MY BROTHER!! CHA EUNWOO!!"

Seriously they are so immature.

"Hyung!!!! Shut up!!! I am both your brothers... I am having both names and i am both a Cha and a Lee. From now on i will live by myself so you dont need to get jealous of each other of me living at whose house... Clear? Fair? *they nodded* good!" Immature brothers....

"That evil monster uncle just got sentence to prison for life. We are safe from him now!" Rocky said bouncing into my room.

I am glad... He deserves it.

Hyemin's POV

"I have work till very late at night... Sleep at bin's place tonight... I dont want you to stay at home alone..." Hongbin hyung said. "And dont go home either... "

"Why cant i go back home?"
"Just cuz!!"

Weird ....

Hongbin's POV

Because tommorrow Dongmin will be released from the hospital... And i an making a surprise party at home for them... The twins reunite, the evil uncle in prison!! We have to celebrate it!