Binmin

Hyemin's POV
"Bin... I am at the park where are you?" I sent him a message
Dont tell me he is late...

"O i am at the stage... Come over now!!"

Why is he at the stage? Out of all the places the stage.... To be honest i havent been to this park for ages... This was the park that we lost dongmin.... All well its great to come back here... It reminds me of my childhood.

Eunwoo's POV
Why does this park looks so familiar? I am pretty sure i never came here since its not the closest park to my house but this park looks like i had loads of memories here... With a girl... Who is she? A memory came up looks like me and that girl are having fun on the swings... I wonder who is she?

Hymin's POV
When i got to the stage... I didnt see bin at all... I was about to scream Moonbin where are you... But music started blasting through the speakers...
(Play the video!!! )
It was Astro!! Moonbin looks so amazing!!! I counldnt take my eyes off him.

M:친구들이 모두 안 된다고 말려도
     Even if my friends try to stop me
E:말리면 더하고 싶은 걸
     I'd want to do it even more
E: 자존심 때문은 아니야
     It's not because of pride
M:솔직하게 네가 좋아서 미치겠어
     Honestly, I'm going crazy because I like you so much

Is he confessing to me right now?

When the song ended... He came to me and ask "Will you be my girlfriend? I know i have been taking forever to confess..."

"U only just realised? Your such an idiot... And of corse i will be your girlfriend!" I smiled i was soo happy at the moment....

He gave me a quick peck on my lips

"Sorry that i didnt talked to you for 3 days... I was really stressed out about this so we have been practicing for 3 days straight!"

"Awww your so cute..."

"So did the plan work?" Eunwoo asked

"It looked like it did... I am glad... I have evidence that i was busy helping this idiot that cant even confess by himself.... Hope Anna wouldnt be too angry.... Wait what time is it in Russia? She wouldnt be asleep right?..." Rocky kept talking to himself afterwards he looks so worried that Anna will leave him... So i took a video of him talking to himself whiles walking in circles...
"Why are you filming Rocky? Arent you suppose to be filming me because i am your boyfriend?" Moonbin said in a cute winning voice whiles back hugging me...

"I am filming this because your my boyfriend... Look at poor Rocky... He had to do this instead of sending his girlfriend off to Russia! Anna will release hell on him if she didn't have proof..."

"Aww.. My baby is soo thoughtful" moonbin hug me tighter...

"Let me introduce you to our other 3 members... Here is Jinjin hyung, Mj hyung and Sanha..." Sanha is soooo cute... I wanf a younger brother now...

"Noona!! Can i call you Noona?"

"Yea sure Sanha!" I happy to have such a cute dongsang.

"Congratulation guys!!" Everyone cheered for us.

"For celebration lets go to eunwoo's place!!!" Moonbin said

"Why my place? What about yours or hyemin's?" Eunwoo asked with his eyes wide open

"Lets go go go~~" MJ oppa said leaving eunwoo dumbfounded.

"This is not fair..." Eunwoo said whiles walking looking angry. Seriously he really does look like Dongmin but i grew up looking one.