Saved

Eunwoo's POV
We have been here for more then 2 days.... Hyemin and i are both beaten badly.... I am sure if we dont get out of here soon we would die here. The people here are cruel... They beat us with pipes, sticks and such... Put their cigarette buds on our skin to put it out.

Tearing our clothes when they feel like it. Feeding us scraps that they dont want to eat. And if we dont eat it we will be beaten again... But i feel horrible for hyemin. She was force to give blowjobs to other man and sexually harassed. Hyemin... I am sorry i cant protect you...

I looked at her , she looks like she is asleep... I dont blame her she hasnt been able to sleep..... Soon after i blacked out....

Moonbin's POV
We went in... I didnt care anymore!! I was crying for the past 4 days....Hyemin... Are you okay? I miss you....

MJ hyung called the police too. Hongbin hyung brought all of his friends, he was going to kill the son of a bitch that did this to her little sister... If he isnt i will. How dare they lay a finger on MY GIRLFRIEND! Hakyeon hyung was scared to death... He was so worried about Eunwoo. He was afraid to go safe him... But he knows he has to as he is his hyung.

"Everybody Freeze!" The policemen shouted.

"Lee Hyemin!!!" I ran to her... What happen to her... She is almost naked.... Bruises and cuts everywhere. Hongbin hyung came over and helped me untied her... Hyung was on the edge of crying... I can tell he couldnt say a word.
I hugged her tightly. "Hyemin! I am sorry... That i cant protect you, i cant come any sooner... Hyemin.... Sorry...." I said whiles sobbing on her shoulders.

"Its....okay.......bin..... What....matter....is....that....your....here....now" she said weakly.... Then her whole body weight was all leaning on me. Is she died?

"Hyemin!!! Hyemin!! We need to get her to the hospital now!!" I took her to the ambulance and i saw Eunwoo too he was bleeding. He is not in any better state that my girl.... Eunwoo i am sorry but my girl comes before you now.

3 mins earlier...
Hakyeon's POV
"Eunwoo!!! Are you okay?" Hyung asked me.
"Hyung! I am scared..." I counldnt help it but i started to cry.... Hyung... I found my family. Its Hyemin and Hongbin hyung.

"Your not going anywhere boy. You need to die!" That crazy man said and stab eunwoo with a knife.
"Cha Eunwoo!!!" He fell into my arms
"Stay awake! Stay strong for me Eunwoo... We will get you to a hospital soon." I picked him up and rushed to the ambulance.

"Hyung... I dont think i am going to make it... Just put me down and bring Hyemin there."

"What are you talking about? We are going to get you there in time... Even if it means i have to run there! Do you like Hyemin? Why are you doing this to yourself?" I was getting angry at his nonsense.

"Hyung.... Hyemin... She .... Is..." Then he fainted....

"Yah!! Cha Eunwoo!! Stay awake!!! Open your eyes... Stay strong for me. What happen to the promised that your not leaving me?"