Astro

Moonbin's POV
"MJ hyung!!! I am such a fail i cant even confess to the girl i like... Hyung what should i do??" I so glad that hyung came back from US.
Seriously i need him.

"Our Bin is growing up now...*fake tear* Bin its okay... Hyung will think of a plan for you." MJ hyung is always so helpful.

3 days later EASTER HOILDAYS!!! Sanha is back so is jin jin.

Astro meeting

No one's POV
MJ: "We are gathered here today to help Moonbin to confess to Hyemin!"

Eunwoo: how? He cant even say the sentence i like you properly.... I-i-i li-li-ke errrrmmmm YELLOW FLOWERS *laughs*

Bin: stop laughing at me!!! Its hard you know!!!!

Sanha: if he cant say it he can sing it couldnt he?

Rocky: that is an amazing idea. We can perform a stage for her.

Bin: but what song?

Eunwoo: this one (hide and seek) *brings the sheet music up on his phone* i found this at Moonbin's room couple of weeks ago. I was planning to use it to make fun of him😂

Bin: you went in to MY ROOM!!! I cant trust you at my apartment alone anymore!!! Even if it was just a toilet break!!

MJ: the song is really well written actually

Jinjin: lets use it then.

Rocky: confess just like a man?!?! (Song lyrics) Bin... You cant even say the word...

Bin:shut up!!!

Days of practice later

Hyemin's POV
What is happening to all of them? They havent been replying my message for 3 days! Did they die or something? I ask hakyeon oppa what is wrong with them. But all he said was " i dont know i am busy!! Bye Hyemin! I am sure they are fine!"

Seriously what is happening to them?!?!?
Its the hoildays shouldnt they be free??
The girls are all busy too. Charlotte is at england on hoilday with her sister, Anna is at russia... And Cindy is at Germany... Her obsession with the Nazis....

Ahhhh!!! I AM BORED!!!!!!

Moonbin's POV
"Lets do it today!" I shouted in the practice room.
"Are you sure?" Eunwoo said looking at me with worrying eyes.
"I have do it anyway, i think we can do this we practicing for 3 days straight... If this fail too i should just jump off a bridge."

"Okay meet you at the park at 4 then." Rocky said "I seriously need to shower!!! And Moonbin i warn you dont mess it up!!! I missed sending my minsoo soup to airport because of you!!! I need to wait until after easter!!!

"I will call her now...." Hope she wont be mad... Havent talk to here for 3days.... Opps😂😂

"Hello? Hyemin-ah?"

"What do you want?"
She is angry... Great...
"I am sorry i didnt reply your messages... Or calls."

"Humm.. I dont care"

"You dont sound like it.."

"Of course i dont!!! Dude i have been alone for 3 fucking days and its boring as fuck!! What were you guys even doing in the past days?"

"I am sorry.... Meet me at the park near your place at 1615! Dont be late... When your there everything will be explained."

"Fine...."

Yes!!!! 2hrs till 4... I better go shower now!!! I stink....
10mins later.... What should i wear??

1hour later.....
I still cant pick !!!!!
I know i will call eunwoo
"Eunwooooo!!! Help meeee i cant pick anything to wear!!!!!"

"I knew you were going to call me first! The members own me money... Ahahha"

"You did a bet on who i am going to call first? O wow guys...."

"Yep! I am the most fashionable in the group, of corse your going to call me."
He has his point tho....
"Bin we are going for a grey concept... I will send you a picture of what i picked for the members. Just pick something that matches the colour skim..."
"Thx eunwoo!!!"
(Pretend Moonbin is not in the picture.... Shhhhh....)

Ok i will go for this then

Ok i will go for this then.... Eunwoo is the best!!

Hope hyemin will like this