Eunwoo

Eunwoo's POV
I know Moonbin would like to have time with Hyemin alone... As his best friend i have to leave.... And i know he would be to embarrass  to go buy condoms himself... So i did it for him. I am such a great friend arent i...

I went and find hakyeon hyung so i dont look like a loner at a party. Hakyeon hyung looks soo depressed and he is drink all alone... What happened?

"Hyung! What happen to you why are you drinking alone?"

"Eunwoo-ah! Eunji... She broke up with me..."

"Hyung! Seriously?!?! She will come back to you soon. Like every other time!!!" Seriously they always break up and get back together in less then a week... Its a fact!

"Eunwoo... I wish you were my real brother... Your the best brother i could ask for..."

"Hyung your drunk of corse i am your real brother what are you talking about?"

"O shit! I wasnt suppose to say that!"

"Hyung what are you talking about? Lets go home your drunk!" I tried to support him and walk to the car.

"Eunwoo i think you should know... We are not your real family. Your not actually a Cha. Dad found you at the street one night... We asked you what happen and you just said my birthday party yesterday i am 3... Mum.... Dad.... Sis... Dad thought that your family ditch you on the street after your birthday so we took you in as a new member of the family. We tried to look for your family but failed."

"Hyung? What your saying is it true? Even if it is hyung your still my family... Hyung as u said that family ditched me... I am lucky enough to get a new one... A loving, happy, caring one." Tears are streaming down my face... I am scared what if hyung leaves me... He is the best brother i could ever asked for...

"Eunwoo-ah... Dont cry... Hyung is not going to leave you... Come over here." He embraced me into his hands and stroked my hair "it's okay... Eunwoo ah... Lets just pretend nothinh happen okay?" I nodded quickly... Will everything be okay?

I really want to know more about my past... Who are they? Who am i?